Dan B Sullivan is posting on the Sent...

Dan B Sullivan is posting on the Sentinel!

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
...and it looks like he isn't happy with DBS hijacking his name and calling people fat lol

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_22397755

DBS, you weigh 235 pounds, have you even TRIED dieting today?

DBS, have you even TRIED looking for a job today??????
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Looks like you got your ass kicked in the other threads, John. I thought even welfare parasites, in fact, lifetime welfare parasites such as yourself, John, had other things to do besides spam.

I'm sure there's a dumpster or two you haven't managed to scavenge or a corner you haven't managed to panhandle from.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 18, 2013
lol Buzz seems pretty weak and flabby to me too....but it doesn't really matter, he's over 60 and his mommy still pays all of his bills lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Shlicht! Santa Merrida "Bend Over" Troll O... 4 hr Fail AGAIN FATSO 108
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Fri John ColbyLoon 1,230
News Randall Philip Kane, founder of Catalyst Club, ... (Jul '09) Jan 16 ella seneres 93
specialized bicycle company Problem Jan 14 JammedTrailBike 1
News Aptos man arrested for being 'prolific graffiti... (May '09) Jan 12 username 25
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages