Merry X-mas Topix people!!!!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#61 Dec 27, 2013
This thread was started by the paranoid and pstchotic John E Colby who posts as Spoiled Baby DBS, Trust Fund Baby, DBS, TBSC Loons, et al and has posted as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.
In his real life, John is an obese, angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who resembles the Pillsbury Dough Boy and lives with his equally morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.
John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.
John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).
John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
This lead to his EVICTION from Mission Gardens for:
•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
and culminated in his expulsion from CFABSC.
In an email to Robert Kahn-Job on November 25, 2013, Steve Pleich states his reasons for evicting John E. Colby from the "Citizens for a Better Santa Cruz" group:
"John consistently attacks those whom he deems to be engaged in some unlawful or secretive enterprise without any foundation in fact whatever. These arguments are always subject to evidence he thinks he will discover through the requests for public records that never seem to yield the substantive proof he needs. By contrast and to be fair, when you criticize or take exception to something, your arguments invariably contain some facts in support or, at least, some scintilla of evidence. I did not create CFAB SC as a forum for John's ceaseless screed about how unfair the world seems to him personally and as a whole; He has two perfectly serviceable facebook pages of his own to publish and pursue that agenda.
By the way, the final "tipping point" for me was John's most recent attack post in which he attributed his facts in support to a "tipster"; his word, not mine."
John has had a very bad year AND it was all his doing!
chirp

Santa Cruz, CA

#62 Dec 27, 2013
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your evidence that John Colby even posts here?
I dont think he does.
You trolls first started going nuts over him after he debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on community television about homeless issues, but you have never proven he posts here on topix.
you are so dense that ripley's believe it or not should be contacting you
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#63 Dec 27, 2013
chirp wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so dense that ripley's believe it or not should be contacting you
That's right.

They'd never believe that somebody who claims to have a PHD could be THAT stupid.
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

#64 Dec 27, 2013
This I believe is what we are dealing with here,

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idi...

Mixed with this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disor...
WTF

Santa Cruz, CA

#65 Dec 27, 2013
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

#66 Dec 27, 2013
You trolls first started going nuts over him after he debated the mayor of Santa Cruz on community television about homeless issues
No. The CTV debate was in 2012. John has had a fan club here ever since he and/or his sister was posting ramblings about methamphetamine and Mission Gardens as "curious cat" and "robot logic", selfishly hijacking media stories of Carl Reimer's murder to further a personal vendetta against neighbors.

Case in point:http://www.topix.com/for um/city/santa-cruz-ca/TUTF2C03 0MMQ1CRHP/p4#c123
Critique of John which predates the CTV debate by over a year.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#67 Dec 27, 2013
And then there's FAT Pat blithering on CFAB that her and are "Not cop haters", and expressing outrage that somebody would say that.

That must be why John made all kinds of horrible allegations about Butch Baker on the day of his Funeral.

And the garbage about Steve Clark etc.

I'm tempted to get a second FB ID just to heckle them on CFAB.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#68 Dec 27, 2013
That's "Her and John"

Mybad.
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

#69 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Where is your evidence that John Colby even posts here?
I dont think he does.
You said you thought he did earlier:
"I think he probably does post here now, he has been more obvious about it in the last month or so"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
What changed your mind?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#70 Dec 28, 2013
Now ColbyLOON is blithering on CFAB that we should magically "HAVE" Warming stations serving hot Coffee and Tea.

Hey John, who is going to PAY FOR the items you've arbitrarily decided you should "HAVE"?????

I've got an idea???

How about if you magically "HAVE" a JOB????

Then YOU can PAY FOR your entitlement list!!!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#71 Dec 28, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
but I thought "Joe Landon" posted that?
I thought it was a parody. No, maybe it was a theory.
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby

Hayward, CA

#72 Dec 29, 2013
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you thought he did earlier:
"I think he probably does post here now, he has been more obvious about it in the last month or so"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
What changed your mind?
'Reality Check' wrote that....here is the full quote....

"I think he probably does post here now, he has been more obvious about it in the last month or so, but there is no proof that is him. It could be any one of you TBSC trolls spoofing him."

I agree with the last part of the statement, that most likely the TBSC trolls are spoofing him.

But no one knows for sure.

There was a fake "John Cohen" posting in CFABSC and they banned him.

And Buzz has been posting here on topix as "John E Colby".

So what is your point?
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby

Hayward, CA

#73 Dec 29, 2013
DBS wrote:
And then there's FAT Pat blithering on CFAB that her and are "Not cop haters", and expressing outrage that somebody would say that.
That must be why John made all kinds of horrible allegations about Butch Baker on the day of his Funeral.
And the garbage about Steve Clark etc.
I'm tempted to get a second FB ID just to heckle them on CFAB.
Pat is now an admin for CFABSC.

It would be awesome to see her deal with you, DBS.
TBSC Loons Stalk Colby

Hayward, CA

#74 Dec 29, 2013
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The CTV debate was in 2012. John has had a fan club here ever since he and/or his sister was posting ramblings about methamphetamine and Mission Gardens as "curious cat" and "robot logic", selfishly hijacking media stories of Carl Reimer's murder to further a personal vendetta against neighbors.
Case in point:http://www.topix.com/for um/city/santa-cruz-ca/TUTF2C03 0MMQ1CRHP/p4#c123
Critique of John which predates the CTV debate by over a year.
I know that topix was dead until 2012, and it really picked up after that debate.

All you have to do is count the anti-Colby threads now, which must be in the hundreds.

Were there ever anti-Colby threads before Colby debated the mayor of Santa Cruz about homeless issues on television?

No, there werent.
FYI

Santa Cruz, CA

#75 Dec 29, 2013
You forgot to tell readers about the part where the real John Colby was banned too for the very valid reasons Steve Pleich conveyed to Robert Norse.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#76 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
'Reality Check' wrote that....here is the full quote....
"I think he probably does post here now, he has been more obvious about it in the last month or so, but there is no proof that is him. It could be any one of you TBSC trolls spoofing him."
I agree with the last part of the statement, that most likely the TBSC trolls are spoofing him.
But no one knows for sure.
And Buzz has been posting here on topix as "John E Colby".
So what is your point?
Instead of spamming the same old dreck, ColbyLoon, you should...
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
And hide from Nathan Benjamin behind her meatcurtains in her closet!
Yawn

United States

#77 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Pat is now an admin for CFABSC.
It would be awesome to see her deal with you, DBS.
Who cares? She's still an obese Gasper soon to be evicted from MGA!
Alphonso

United States

#78 Dec 29, 2013
Alphonso wrote:
I love you all!!!
Remember to be kind to one another and to give all you can to homeless people!
I know we all just want to uplift the poor here!!!!
Read this too-----
Community Should Get Behind Creation of Warming Stations
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/12/12/...
Warming stations for homeless people is the only decent thing to do as a society. That is until we can build them all their own houses, which shouldnt take that long if we put our minds and hearts to it!!!!
Peace and love!!!
This thread started out so good!!!

Peace on Earth, people!!!

Happy New Year!!!
Alphonso

United States

#79 Dec 29, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to tell readers about the part where the real John Colby was banned too for the very valid reasons Steve Pleich conveyed to Robert Norse.
John posted in there yesterday.....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4631054204132...

He and I share a love for tea!

Peace, Bro!
Alphonso

United States

#80 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I know that topix was dead until 2012, and it really picked up after that debate.
All you have to do is count the anti-Colby threads now, which must be in the hundreds.
Were there ever anti-Colby threads before Colby debated the mayor of Santa Cruz about homeless issues on television?
No, there werent.
Yessssss....the TBSC trolls go nuts on all the homeless advocates....they first started going nuts with all the anti Colby threads after Colby debated the mayor. Its no secret they hate homeless people and homeless advocates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 11 hr Texashomie 44
How does this work? Tue misbehaved 3
Huge tourism "stop" in Big Sur-loss of revenue ... Tue giant problem 1
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) May 21 MARIBEL 1,035
News PVUSD may ask county for $30M loan (Apr '08) May 17 Daddy 2 5
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages