Suspected arson fire burns 3 acres near Fishhook; 1 injured

Jun 20, 2013 Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel 71

A suspected arson fire near the Fishhook that was visible in downtown Santa Cruz was contained about an hour after it was reported Thursday, firefighters said.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41 Jun 25, 2013
It turns into a hate crime during altercation-one name call could mean you lost everything(one year in jail) and whatever health concerns happen during the altercation.

Location hidden

#42 Jun 25, 2013
Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, there are many reasons why people become homeless. It doesn't take much, nor does it take much to get back in a home. Laws are made to protect society, it doesn't matter to me if you label them facist because I don't have a problem calling some homeless bums as a label. Your last sentence makes no sense, "our police can fully handle any problems with "homelessness." If that's the case, there should be no problem with them upholding "facist" laws for vagrancy, littering, and other issues they are having with homeless people. If that conclusive sentence is why the above poster calls you highly intelligent, then perhaps you are both cut from the same cloth. Is it time for a fellowship meeting in the rubber room?
A name call OR messing with someone just because they are "poor" can be a hate crime also-- like the guy going down to that bums camp--that could have turned into a "hate crime" if the dopesick guy would have stood up and fought back-the law in on the "bums" side because of the discriminatory nature of his "visit"- that looked like pete, pete is from belgian so maybe because of his immigration status the laws may differ in some aspect.

Location hidden

#43 Jun 25, 2013
the junkie bum get compensated by the "victims of a crime" fund-- 15,000$----THAT'S RIGHT 15 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!! so in reality, your doing the junkie bum a favor by harassing him and if he fights back-- he has the law on his side and he gets compensated and you get most of the time AND YOU CAN GET SUED BY THE JUNKIE BUM-- can you sue the junkie bum?
I dunno

Santa Cruz, CA

#44 Jun 25, 2013
Tybalt slew Mercutio. Romeo slew Tybalt. Romeo is banished.

Location hidden

#45 Jun 25, 2013
I dunno wrote:
Tybalt slew Mercutio. Romeo slew Tybalt. Romeo is banished.
So when it happens-- don't feel like no told you-- ask that guy -- "gilly"?? the guy who attacked adam proper(deceased)- adam probably stole something etc.-- but gilly did not say his theft etc or just the theft in the assault-- he said "troll" "homeless" ---hate crime-- 1 year with modification-etc. That's all it takes-- it seems like the junkie bum is in the wrong-but if you take the law in your own hands-in a discriminatory fashion-fascist-- you get a hate crime.-- hopefully the junkie bum won't fight back.

Location hidden

#46 Jun 25, 2013
adam drank and drugged himself to death- alcohol and heroin overdose, he was found in a "death ring" 4-5 people in a circle on the san lorenzo levee road -in the middle-the spoon and drug etc. overdosed with the rest of the users.
Thanx Jeff

Santa Cruz, CA

#47 Jun 26, 2013
for the insightful comments . . .
Tooth

Santa Cruz, CA

#48 Jun 26, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>Well mr. tooth, one day your going to run into a clean and sober or near clean and sober homeless person -who just lost their life- or just out of prison etc. and when you say "troll" or "bum"--this is a "hate" free zone right? Well -mr. tooth- and that's a "free one"--a free assault-virtually free from the law- Calling someone a "bum" or "troll" is the same as calling someone a "f_g" or "n-----er" "g___K" etc.etc. as in the eyes of district 9 court- you violated the civil rights of the person you called "troll" and violated the hate crime laws-- so in reality- that "homeless" person can murder you and get little or no time-(3 years after good and half time) a assault would be a ticket-maybe two weeks in jail or less if that.
If this was a hate free zone you wouldn't be here, nor would many others. You think people don't see you hating on ashekenazi or w/e group of people you are blaming for std proliferation and real estate laundering drug money? Do you think that people don't see a few others hating on some of their neighbors, bringing a feud to a dead forum? You are all haters in some way or another, you just can't admit to it.

I'm going to say it right now, if you're homeless...get your act together. If you're on drugs, get off of them. It's not hard, these people aren't the first to be homeless nor are they the last, step up and be accountable for your reality. Work two, even three jobs like some of us do to keep a roof over our head - all while lazy welfare hags milk the system their whole life and we get nothing but taxed for it.

Location hidden

#49 Jun 26, 2013
Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
If this was a hate free zone you wouldn't be here, nor would many others. You think people don't see you hating on ashekenazi or w/e group of people you are blaming for std proliferation and real estate laundering drug money? Do you think that people don't see a few others hating on some of their neighbors, bringing a feud to a dead forum? You are all haters in some way or another, you just can't admit to it.
I'm going to say it right now, if you're homeless...get your act together. If you're on drugs, get off of them. It's not hard, these people aren't the first to be homeless nor are they the last, step up and be accountable for your reality. Work two, even three jobs like some of us do to keep a roof over our head - all while lazy welfare hags milk the system their whole life and we get nothing but taxed for it.
I get upset not but not for a "hate" reason-- If someone(prostitute or drug dealer) does something wrong FIRST- like harass me for being poor- and I can discriminate back.-- but I would never "hold" someone down for being poor,gay, or race etc.etc.-- maybe if they were involved in criminal activity.-but the criminal activity is my foremost complaint.

Location hidden

#50 Jun 26, 2013
Thanx Jeff wrote:
for the insightful comments ...
adam is was a stero-typical "problem homeless" person- etc.-- adam was a ojibwe hasidite from wisconsin and went to hawaii to live and met a "island" female etc. and most islands are diseased really bad with std's because of the "self enclosed entity aspect".
Adam got infected with hiv/aids virus, usually once a person who is using drug and alcohol) anything gets infected-sobering up is a really hard issue because they are "dying"--adam got infected before the invention of protease inhibitors and went into "arc" aids related complex--. Adam felt like wanted to "enjoy" his life to the fullest and using drugs and alcohol was his way of living his life to the fullest. Well adam could not be housed or helped because of his drug addiction(they do house now because of the numbers of infected who are using etc.). Adam started to get nasty and strong arm people and rob for drug and alcohol money. His addiction grew and grew, layer upon layer- pretty soon adam was "in the middle of a two lane highway"-- after 4 layers of addiction--cocaine,heroin,alco hol,speed,weed etc.etc.--suicide,long term incarceration from violent from or robbery, death, either way he was going to go- now I think they over medicate(opiates) and house the users who are infected--its cheaper and less costly,easier, etc.

Location hidden

#51 Jun 26, 2013
Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you I'm not vichy, I walk right past the wannabe's everytime, I do not bang wannabe's at all, if I get completely harassed I might swing if threat-ned ,but I avoid trouble, I got alot clean and sober time and have my share of incarceration.

Location hidden

#52 Jun 26, 2013
Adam was a victim of drugs and alcohol addiction.He was disabled-without welfare-just food stamps. He canned most of the time or begged. While the foreign organized drug fronts washed narcotic money in real estate and bought living arrangements off homeless american addiction drug money sales-- adam was trying to survive-he was not really from a old family--his dad was from a world war 2 era family so he was kinda "wet" and he liked the other wets and immigrants-he thought the foreign organized drug fronts were cool.

Location hidden

#53 Jun 26, 2013
Criminal behavior is defined as such:

A crime, also called an offence or a criminal offence, is an act harmful not only to some individual, but also to the community or the state (a public wrong). Such acts are forbidden and punishable by law=---
copy and paste off this site:

http://www.trafficviolationlawfirms.com/resou...

Infractions are not criminal actions, but instead you receive a citation for your improper actions. You still have to go to court or otherwise make things right with law enforcement (like by paying your ticket), but you aren't in as much trouble as you would be in if you committed a serious offense. The infraction isn't usually going to show up in background checks and when asked if you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you don't have to count infractions.

Misdemeanors and felonies, on the other hand, rise to a different level. Offenses that are considered misdemeanors and felonies are listed in the criminal/penal code of the relevant state and can result in you actually being arrested, taken to the police station, fingerprinted and formally charged.

being "poor" or "trying to sleep" can be "infractions" and if try use -- "improper actions" also classified as infractions to hurt someone else etc.-- your being a fascist breaking the law worse.

Location hidden

#54 Jun 26, 2013
When the police go out in the drug dens in the forest-- they have to pick which "users" they are going to incarcerate or "help"-(the ones they take out are the ones that will probably make it)- which ones they are going to spend money on etc. rehab,etc.- the ones involved in prostitution are not really worth it etc-they won't make really it.The money and resources the police have are not really enough for all the "users" etc. what ever you want to call them.
I dunno

Santa Cruz, CA

#55 Jun 26, 2013
O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick.
I dunno

Santa Cruz, CA

#56 Jun 26, 2013
By spells and medicines bought of mountebanks;
I dunno

Santa Cruz, CA

#57 Jun 26, 2013
Not poppy, nor mandragora,
Nor all the drowsy syrups of the world

Location hidden

#58 Jun 26, 2013
I dunno wrote:
I know what you mean, I just had to take activated charcoal again!!! Take out food is really bad news now. Cilantro special-- man if only I'd known about the activated charcoal before!! Slight hemlock poisoning is common now - and really gets you down.

Location hidden

#59 Jun 26, 2013
I dunno wrote:
Between the hemlock and fecal contaminated foreign grown produce or cat doo in the garden produce-- they had me down--way down- I fought back with 1 table spoon of clove powder in a bowl of oats for the fecal contaminated and activated charcoal for the hemlock.

Location hidden

#60 Jun 26, 2013
man, my hemlock ball was HUGE!! whehhh!! man I feel better. Its been about 6 years ago for the activated charcoal, oh yeah-- hemlock is part of food processing and it just occurs in food shipments-- someone might use on purpose -- not sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 11 min BRB420dude 111
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) 40 min JC squats to pee 162
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. 5 hr John Colby 9
Has DBS's daddy started Xmas shopping yet? (Oct '13) 7 hr not John Colby 4
Is Eric Rowland a topix troll? (Sep '13) 8 hr not John Colby 46
UC's enrollment guarantee gives students an edu... 10 hr homeless person 3
Need Help With English in 2015? 10 hr Supersonic28 1
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web