Suspected arson fire burns 3 acres ne...

Suspected arson fire burns 3 acres near Fishhook; 1 injured

There are 71 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 20, 2013, titled Suspected arson fire burns 3 acres near Fishhook; 1 injured. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A suspected arson fire near the Fishhook that was visible in downtown Santa Cruz was contained about an hour after it was reported Thursday, firefighters said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 23, 2013
DBS is a TBSC troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean this video? The video where a TBSC member assaulted a homeless person?
Santa Cruz Clean Team Scandal Video
http://youtu.be/NMTYSZocv4k
Hey 'Kook', have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
As it looks "5 gallon buckets" are were not really "picking up any garbage", you guys were all clean and had no dirt on your clothes from working etc.-- looks like to me, you guys were down there to harass the people there-I've cleaned the hill side up and you have to be a "mountain person" to carry 50pounds+ up a 20% grade--I know, I've cleaned that place up at least a dozen times- I ride a bike so heavy weights are not really a problem-- but the harassers did not look like to have the physical capabilities to do such a "garbage pickup". There were "needles" close to the creek etc. and I am appalled also at the garbage mess with alot of the addicts etc. So you guys had a right to be upset BUT to make vid and single that one guy out??? Is wrong, you should have reasoned with him more on the "adult" level and not used such harshness etc. CAB does a pretty good job at cleaning or some volunteer will do it-- I go out every spring and do pick up- this year I did golf course instead etc. I have to think you guys wanted to flip the guys some shit?? Well you did, and let's see what comes of it- I bet its nothing nice.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Not only that , the "harassers"?? Are going to get a sore that will turn black on their hip or knee and (if you don't get a shot of lyme disease anti-biotic?? you'll die), maybe even a swollen eye-- what from?-- erlichia or erlichia facial palsey--- from fecal contamination- why don't the homeless get sores? They are saturated with tobacco,alcohol and drugs.-- You gotta be a vegan to go down there, and you still get a sore- but won't get infected. Still hurts your immune system-you'll carry the small black (tiny-sand grain)ticks back to your house etc.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#23 Jun 23, 2013
When the people with "sores" or facial palsey go to the hospital , the hospital staff will say "cellulitis" to protect tourism and real estate values, but the hospital staff will put the "skin disorder" down as a bubonic disorder and the police etc will show up to give tickets or arrest etc. and they'll shoo off the "campers" and let the area "cool down" so to speak- so every way- the campers leave and the trash gets picked up-most of the time.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#24 Jun 23, 2013
The harassers visit will only cause harm--to themselves or community--etc.-- if they somehow think they have 2,000 mile long arm to keep the homeless people from showing up??? Guess again, as soon as one group leaves?? Another one will show up, maybe with the same addiction-heroin, meth, alcohol etc. who knows?- in every urban forest in the united states- their is homelessness.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#25 Jun 23, 2013
DBS is a TBSC troll wrote:
Homeless people are fighting back!
Take Back Santa Cruz created this problem.
When TBSC members go around assaulting people, the people will fight back.
BeckyLogicFail.

"If random guy pokes some other random guy, a woman who had her derelict van towed from private property will attempt to burn down other people's houses."

Uh, yeah, right.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#26 Jun 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
BeckyLogicFail.
"If random guy pokes some other random guy, a woman who had her derelict van towed from private property will attempt to burn down other people's houses."
Uh, yeah, right.
well, becky wants some kind of conflict reimbursement of some kind? but there lots of kids just "out on their own" some are using-some aren't -some are causing trouble some aren't -etc.etc. just sitting in their little bubbles trying to keep warm and get rest etc.- lots of older people who did not get the pension or retirement etc.--lots of examples-

http://youtu.be/v-g-5e6sHvg
WOOF

Santa Clara, CA

#27 Jun 24, 2013
ColbyLOON AKA "Bob Mitchell"is whining on the Sentinel that somebody named "Woof" caused the fire at the Fish Hook.

But he left out the fact that the drug-addicted Vagrant that did it has already been caught.

Another crackpot allegation, just like BJ.

Must be from the failure playbook.
Cry Me a River Colby

United States

#28 Jun 24, 2013
WOOF wrote:
ColbyLOON AKA "Bob Mitchell"is whining on the Sentinel that somebody named "Woof" caused the fire at the Fish Hook.
But he left out the fact that the drug-addicted Vagrant that did it has already been caught.
Another crackpot allegation, just like BJ.
Must be from the failure playbook.
Maybe that drug-addicted vagrant is WooF and has been harassing the Colbys for diverting money from the homeless for their stupid FOI's and obese egos!!
Since WooF the arsonist is locked up, the Colbys can wit cowering in their section 8 sty and soiling themselves!
Cry Me a River Colby

United States

#29 Jun 24, 2013
Not "wit" but quit cowering and soiling........
Tooth

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Jun 24, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>well, becky wants some kind of conflict reimbursement of some kind? but there lots of kids just "out on their own" some are using-some aren't -some are causing trouble some aren't -etc.etc. just sitting in their little bubbles trying to keep warm and get rest etc.- lots of older people who did not get the pension or retirement etc.--lots of examples-
This is why people move to where it's more affordable. Even elementary children know better than some of the derelict victims here in Santa Cruz. It's simple mathematics, elementary school MATH, if you can't afford to live here, why is it on the rest of the country to subsidize you or allow you to live under a tree pooping in a stream?
Thanx Jeff

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Jun 24, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>well, becky wants some kind of conflict reimbursement of some kind? but there lots of kids just "out on their own" some are using-some aren't -some are causing trouble some aren't -etc.etc. just sitting in their little bubbles trying to keep warm and get rest etc.- lots of older people who did not get the pension or retirement etc.--lots of examples-
How did you know Coldplay is one of my favorite groups. Thanx for posting this Jeff!!!

Do you like Bruce Cockburn, Bruce Springsteen, and Richard Thompson? They're my favorite musicians.

http://youtu.be/NKjgJ3oLJqE

http://youtu.be/dEOiV5eadQk

http://youtu.be/j0kJdrfzjAg
WooF

United States

#32 Jun 24, 2013
Thanx Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know Coldplay is one of my favorite groups. Thanx for posting this Jeff!!!
Do you like Bruce Cockburn, Bruce Springsteen, and Richard Thompson? They're my favorite musicians.
http://youtu.be/NKjgJ3oLJqE
http://youtu.be/dEOiV5eadQk
http://youtu.be/j0kJdrfzjAg
Sucking up to jeffie is not going to get you your first supporter, ColbyLoon!
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#33 Jun 24, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucking up to jeffie is not going to get you your first supporter, ColbyLoon!
But I thought he already "sucked up" Jeffie a whole bunch of times?

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#34 Jun 24, 2013
Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why people move to where it's more affordable. Even elementary children know better than some of the derelict victims here in Santa Cruz. It's simple mathematics, elementary school MATH, if you can't afford to live here, why is it on the rest of the country to subsidize you or allow you to live under a tree pooping in a stream?
Every coastal county(and a lot non-coastal counties) all the way up to the border of Canada has scores of homelessness--its a part of society - you might be a "bum", a accident or health problem, legal troubles,drug and alcohol addiction -- etc , it does not take much-fascist measures will only worsen a growing problem- our police can fully handle any problems with "homelessness".
Thanx Jeff

Santa Cruz, CA

#35 Jun 25, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>Every coastal county(and a lot non-coastal counties) all the way up to the border of Canada has scores of homelessness--its a part of society - you might be a "bum", a accident or health problem, legal troubles,drug and alcohol addiction -- etc , it does not take much-fascist measures will only worsen a growing problem- our police can fully handle any problems with "homelessness".
Jeff: your commentary is much appreciated. You're highly intelligent. You understand how society works, unlike these Topix Trolls. Thanx for sharing.
Tooth

Santa Cruz, CA

#36 Jun 25, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>Every coastal county(and a lot non-coastal counties) all the way up to the border of Canada has scores of homelessness--its a part of society - you might be a "bum", a accident or health problem, legal troubles,drug and alcohol addiction -- etc , it does not take much-fascist measures will only worsen a growing problem- our police can fully handle any problems with "homelessness".
I agree, there are many reasons why people become homeless. It doesn't take much, nor does it take much to get back in a home. Laws are made to protect society, it doesn't matter to me if you label them facist because I don't have a problem calling some homeless bums as a label. Your last sentence makes no sense, "our police can fully handle any problems with "homelessness." If that's the case, there should be no problem with them upholding "facist" laws for vagrancy, littering, and other issues they are having with homeless people. If that conclusive sentence is why the above poster calls you highly intelligent, then perhaps you are both cut from the same cloth. Is it time for a fellowship meeting in the rubber room?
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#37 Jun 25, 2013
Thanx Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand how society works, unlike these Topix Trolls.
It's too bad that ColbyLOON doesn't understand that HE'S supposed to work, so he's not a parasite on the Taxpayers.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#38 Jun 25, 2013
Thanx Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff: your commentary is much appreciated. You're highly intelligent. You understand how society works, unlike these Topix Trolls. Thanx for sharing.
These people think they are going to implement fascist measures somehow and won't have to suffer the consequences--fascism is really hard to stop once it gets started--then the "rung gets bigger as you go up the ladder" so to speak-- then I'm sure it will be the negros and gay people, bulgarians etc. etc.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#39 Jun 25, 2013
Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, there are many reasons why people become homeless. It doesn't take much, nor does it take much to get back in a home. Laws are made to protect society, it doesn't matter to me if you label them facist because I don't have a problem calling some homeless bums as a label. Your last sentence makes no sense, "our police can fully handle any problems with "homelessness." If that's the case, there should be no problem with them upholding "facist" laws for vagrancy, littering, and other issues they are having with homeless people. If that conclusive sentence is why the above poster calls you highly intelligent, then perhaps you are both cut from the same cloth. Is it time for a fellowship meeting in the rubber room?
Well mr. tooth, one day your going to run into a clean and sober or near clean and sober homeless person -who just lost their life- or just out of prison etc. and when you say "troll" or "bum"--this is a "hate" free zone right? Well -mr. tooth- and that's a "free one"--a free assault-virtually free from the law- Calling someone a "bum" or "troll" is the same as calling someone a "f_g" or "n-----er" "g___K" etc.etc. as in the eyes of district 9 court- you violated the civil rights of the person you called "troll" and violated the hate crime laws-- so in reality- that "homeless" person can murder you and get little or no time-(3 years after good and half time) a assault would be a ticket-maybe two weeks in jail or less if that.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#40 Jun 25, 2013
Tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
If its a group hate crime attack-- then the "homless" person can murder free of any incarceration at all-- at what's the charge you the person calling some one a "troll"--its a hell of alot more time than a hate defense assault-- ONE YEAR IN COUNTY--WITH MODIFICATION TIME-- IF YOU GET TWO HATE CRIMES -- ONE RIGHT AFTER THE NEXT?? LIFE IN PRISON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? (Nov '15) 11 hr Joe Landon 74
Butch Baker was a Bad Cop (Mar '13) 11 hr woofers 200
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) 13 hr Paul Mendoza 51
How many Welfare checks to pay off Capitol One (Jul '15) 14 hr Bob Mitchell 35
Famous quotes by ColbyLOON the evicted Welfare ... 16 hr Johns not sane 33
Why does Robert Kahnjob exploit FAT deranged PIGS (Jun '15) 17 hr Bob Mitchell 84
Butch Baker Molested 9 Women (May '15) 20 hr woofers 36

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages