Yes, they need a boost get off their couches

No, they don't use it, they just sell it

Yes

Sum Dim

Union City, CA

#42 May 15, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You show your envy in your postings John Colby. You would trade your section 8, SSI, food stamps, miserable conditions with just about anybody, wouldn't you John?
My name isn't John, but yes, I do enjoy imagining the kind of lazy life DBS leads.

Often when I am working on a project I take a short break to look at topix, and I read posts about DBS being on his couch all day and I think I would like to have a long vacation. But I wouldn't want to be unemployed and on a permanent vacation like DBS. He has a large trust fund, but he is really insecure as a result of it.

My schedule is much busier than all of yours, but I don't envy any of you, I am proud I work so hard.

DBS seems to have suffered as a result of his lifestyle, have you read these threads?

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
Sum Dim

Union City, CA

#43 May 15, 2013
My friends and I have been calling the lazy lifestyle that is so popular in this area now, the "Take Back Santa Cruz lifestyle"....
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#44 May 15, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John, but yes, I do enjoy imagining the kind of lazy life DBS leads.
Often when I am working on a project I take a short break to look at topix, and I read posts about DBS being on his couch all day and I think I would like to have a long vacation. But I wouldn't want to be unemployed and on a permanent vacation like DBS. He has a large trust fund, but he is really insecure as a result of it.
My schedule is much busier than all of yours, but I don't envy any of you, I am proud I work so hard.
DBS seems to have suffered as a result of his lifestyle, have you read these threads?
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
Abd the BJ/UCSC failure playbook keeps on failing......over....and over........and over.....

No John, it doesn't matter how many times you post the same delusional fabrication, your Fairy Godmother is not going to make it come true.
Sum Dim

San Jose, CA

#45 May 15, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Abd the BJ/UCSC failure playbook keeps on failing......over....and over........and over.....
No John, it doesn't matter how many times you post the same delusional fabrication, your Fairy Godmother is not going to make it come true.
DBS, are you really still trying to hide your welfare lifestyle?
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#46 May 15, 2013
The paranoid loon, John Colby, is definitely going off the rails!
Talia

Foster City, CA

#47 May 16, 2013
No one answered the question, but what was wrong with that surfer guy in the video?

Is he really on drugs? Or is violence more generally his problem?
Colon Puppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#48 May 16, 2013
Talia wrote:
No one answered the question, but what was wrong with that surfer guy in the video?
Is he really on drugs? Or is violence more generally his problem?
How long did you spend in Colby's colon before your rebirth geniTalia? Did you find any of the facts he can't come up with in there?
TBSC Member

Santa Cruz, CA

#50 May 16, 2013
Alien DNA. Go read Robert Norse's article on indybay.
Buzz

Foster City, CA

#51 May 16, 2013
TBSC Member wrote:
Alien DNA. Go read Robert Norse's article on indybay.
DBS! You're using your REAL name :)

Excellent!
Colon Puppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#52 May 16, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
Go back to geniTALIA, John. It fits you better. You are not smart enough to go toe to toe with Buzz, DBS, the real Reality Check, Donny B. Sum Dim or any of your other critics.
You might debate BJ who is dumb enough to talk her wy into a guilty verdict and couldn't out debate a 3rd grader.
TBSC Member

Santa Cruz, CA

#53 May 16, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
When has DBS ever denied being a TBSC Member?
TBSC Loon Alert

Foster City, CA

#54 May 16, 2013
TBSC Member wrote:
<quoted text>
When has DBS ever denied being a TBSC Member?
He never has, but he also has said he lives in Aptos.

So why isn't he in Take Back Aptos?
TBSC Member

Santa Cruz, CA

#55 May 16, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
He never has, but he also has said he lives in Aptos.
So why isn't he in Take Back Aptos?
You should ask him that.
Maybe you could help him start a Take Back Aptos?
WooF is in the 47 percent

Santa Cruz, CA

#57 May 16, 2013
Chechen dudes smoke meth. Holy Batshit!

http://lightwarriorsreport.wordpress.com/2013...
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

#58 May 16, 2013
TBSC Member wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask him that.
Maybe you could help him start a Take Back Aptos?
Yes!

I'm going to really get the 'Take Back' franchise going in Santa Cruz County....and I want everyone on topix to join all of the groups.

Who wants to go to a Take Back Lompico meeting? I am offering free snacks to help get the membership established!

TBL!!!!

Also, I am starting a Take Back Davenport....I hope you all will attend those meetings and marches as well....TBD!!!!!!!
TBSC Member

Santa Cruz, CA

#59 May 16, 2013
WooF is in the 47 percent wrote:
Chechen dudes smoke meth. Holy Batshit!
http://lightwarriorsreport.wordpress.com/2013...
Yes John. Maybe you should go there. I heard they have good Afghan opium that they get from the Taliban. Hopefully Homeland Security will put you on the no-fly list. No Fly Back that is.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

#60 May 16, 2013
TBSC Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes John. Maybe you should go there. I heard they have good Afghan opium that they get from the Taliban. Hopefully Homeland Security will put you on the no-fly list. No Fly Back that is.
My name isn't John, but thank you for the info!

I heard that Take Back Santa Cruz members only do meth, so you are right, maybe Take Back Davenport is more my style!!!!
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

#61 May 16, 2013
TBSC Member wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't DBS.

It's past DBS's bedtime.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

#62 May 16, 2013
And also, the person is showing signs of creativity....which makes one wonder why they are pro-TBSC at all....
WooF cant surf

Santa Cruz, CA

#63 May 17, 2013
Because he can't surf, WooF might not be a Meth head. It runs counter to the evidence he's posted, but that's my current stand on the matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Robert Kahnjob exploit FAT deranged PIGS 5 hr The Truth Hurts 19
Worst hypocrite in the history of Santa Cruz. 7 hr Colbygeist 12
How's the job search going John Sun The Truth hurts 4
I miss Jim Spring Sun Donny B 4
How Can You Sleep at Night? (Aug '12) Sun P0sitive L0iterspam 66
Tonight Sat asdf 4
News Soquel Residents Receive Community Service Oppo... Jun 13 The Truth Hurts 2
More from around the web

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages