First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Countrygirl

Walton, WV

#22 Oct 28, 2011
How fo u know that they have failed have u read the reports as a whole they have not failed it's small minor infractions that can be fixed
1 post removed
just wondering

Blairs, VA

#24 Dec 14, 2011
Why talk about all the drama and not how the crew don't get there breaks? Without all that drama you maybe able to do your jobs! What about the crappy food and how the orders are always screwed up? We don't go there anymore because complaints arnt taken seriously!!!!!!
hmmm

Mount Hope, WV

#25 Dec 15, 2011
Call the toll free number to McD's corp that is on the side of their cups. I did that a few years ago b/c I was fed up with paying for my stuff and getting home to find things were missing or made incorrectly and then having to argue with the manager about it. The lady who OWNS McD's took care of the problem and said if there were any more prob's to let her know.
Princewick Princess

Beckley, WV

#26 Dec 15, 2011
Used to eat at the Sophia Mcdonalds alot until last summer. My husband and I went placed our order and was parked for over 10 minutes(this was not a special order}a employee brought our food out which was not correct, no napkins, and the sandwiches were just mashed into the bag, my husband went back inside to get the order correct.When he returned to the car he said there were flies really bad in there landing on the counter and him.After we got home we ate the food my husband became really sick at his stomach this lasted for 3 days. in the meantime we talked to others who had gotten sick there one being a 7 year old boy.NEEDLESS TO SAY HAVE NOT EAT AT THAT NASTY PLACE AND WILL NOT EVER CHANCE THAT AGAIN.I can not understand that a manager did not control the fly problems.
Good gosh

Tarboro, NC

#27 Apr 2, 2012
Why go to the store if you don't like it? Seriously, it's your own fault. The less business they do the more likely they are to change things. That's the way the business is run. It's all about the dollar.
wondering

Beckley, WV

#28 Apr 2, 2012
what happend to the mcdonalds. It was there one day and gone the next!
Brandy

United States

#29 Apr 28, 2012
they closed us down for a rebuild..

Since: Apr 12

Beckley, WV

#30 Apr 29, 2012
Wow the things ya see on here and i just registered today.. that wasn't my post above HENRY.. your a stupid AZZ that don't know crap or who is making posts to you, sure wasn't me!! hahaha To the post by customer, he had been tagonizing my son on the job.. and then while he was on the clock he try's to start a fight with my son while he had clocked out to go home, i didn't run, his shift was over and the manager Robin told Henry to clock out and go home, then he was fired, my son was also fired, so to Henry bring on the lawyers cause you lost your job, and my son hangs out next to where you live every other weekend, so hunt him up .. you didn't do anything then and you sure won't now!!! crazy a 36 yr. old trying to pick a fight with an 18 yr.old!!!! Grow up!!
all i gotta say

United States

#31 Jun 20, 2012
Henry's an awesome guy and that kid deserved what he got my god he smelled like straight ass the could walk into a room and the stink linger forever woman stfu and spray that shit down with a hose please
all i gotta say

United States

#32 Jun 20, 2012
And robin that cock eyed thing would take her teeth out her bra off and omg her hair so greasy probably cuz she lives in a camper with a miniature pony and her petifile husband no wonder there were flies in there and ya'll got sick she doesn't wear gloves on the line now she works at foodlion deli so watch out!!
mel

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Apr 7, 2013
Henry is a wimp and nasty to pull his pants down in from of that boys' mom and every customer at Mcdonald's.. he needs to get what he deserves and I am sure he will.. I know he has seen adam and his mom and not say a word to either of them!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittman Chief of Police Fri sophiasux 13
lost cat Thu Wvmomma 1
Canaday Wed Slut 1
to scared Dec 17 You always 3
To scared Dec 17 You always 21
Beware of the mother and daughter Dec 16 Coal man 1
Land Surveyor Dec 15 knows the game 3
Sophia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web