Old Sophia McDonalds emplyees

Posted in the Sophia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Upset McDonalds emplyee

Fayetteville, WV

#1 Sep 27, 2011
This store needs alot of help. Anyone that works there or eaten there knows this. I would like for past employees to state your experiences here so the main corp of McDonalds can read all our statments. Feel free to go into details.
Sherlock

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2011
Why not send them to the corporation you can do that on the website!!
Upset McDonalds emplyee

Fayetteville, WV

#3 Sep 27, 2011
It will all be sent into the corp office. It just seems that no one does anything at that store if you complain. I think that the main McDonalds would like to know how this one is using their name. McDonalds is known for their family friendly service. At Sophia is all about times and who you know.
customer

Fayetteville, WV

#4 Sep 28, 2011
Last week I seen a guy that works there outside by the dumpster and he pulled his pants down and showed everyone near the drive thru. I know that the manger seen him and even the cameras had too. I went by last night and he is still working there. I am a manager and would have fired him on the spot. His name is Henry. Why does he still have a job?
1 post removed
Concerned

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2011
customer wrote:
Last week I seen a guy that works there outside by the dumpster and he pulled his pants down and showed everyone near the drive thru. I know that the manger seen him and even the cameras had too. I went by last night and he is still working there. I am a manager and would have fired him on the spot. His name is Henry. Why does he still have a job?
if your just a customer how did you find out the name of the person that did that did you ask an tell someone or do you know him.an what was he doing with his pants down was he urinating by the dumpsters or just like mooning someone
henry

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Oct 1, 2011
customer wrote:
well i dont still have a job thanx to your stinkin ass son which will pay for costing me my job hope he dont hang out in sophia cuz he will cross my path and ooohhhh boy when he does
dummy

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2011
henry wrote:
<quoted text>well i dont still have a job thanx to your stinkin ass son which will pay for costing me my job hope he dont hang out in sophia cuz he will cross my path and ooohhhh boy when he does
KEEP YOUR PANTS UP DUMMY!Then you'd still have a job.
YOU B NOIN WHO DIS IS

Beckley, WV

#9 Oct 4, 2011
well on the henry part adam you and your momma is gonna get your asses kick henry is a awsome sun of a gun the best in the world you said you was gonna have his ass well he jus gave u the chance and you no wat yalls bitch asses ran and got in your car and henry was not even on mcds property soooo both of yall 1st off need to go take a fuckin bath wash the armpit smell off and 2nd off yall need to shut yalls mouth TALK SHIT GET HIT BITCHES LOLOLOLOLOLOL COME GET SUM BBBBIIIIITTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ivy

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 4, 2011
If you need to find a manager, they are always outside smoking.
upsetand nothing I can do

Fayetteville, WV

#11 Oct 7, 2011
I started a Blog because no one really listened or cared for my side of things. People might want to check it out. I will be updating it off and on. On the right side of the blog will be a new update that I did today. Enjoy your read.
http://sophiamcdoanlds.blogspot.com/2011_09_0...
Countrygirl

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2011
just read ur blog Liz and the fact that taking a 5 is a privilege or how ever it's spelled it's not a requirement actually according to state law they don't have to give u a smoke break bc there r mcdonalds that don't give em they get a break and that's it and the guys did not call corporate bc they got the whole story not just parts that u gave and they were understanding and for the not having a reason. They gave u a reason insubordination and also if it were me poor customer relations for involving the customer bc u encouraged the aggravation that was already taking place with the drive thru no t working and managers can not just go on break whenever they want to they well some make sure that their crews have theirs first and there are tines that they r so busy that they don't get them so for u to be complaining about a 5
Ivy

Oakvale, WV

#13 Oct 11, 2011
I don't know Liz, but I do go to McDonalds and it can be packed, cars wrapped around the building and the managers are outside smoking. It is very annoyning to set in the drive thru line for ever and watch the employees, especially the managers set there and smoke.
Countrygirl

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2011
Ever thought that they could be off the clock or on a break no bc it's all about u and what u need
customer

Fayetteville, WV

#15 Oct 11, 2011
CountryGirl, you know who I am. Bring it on. You know where I live. You stayed here with my man while I was in the hospital you ho. I would love to get my hands on you
Countrygirl

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2011
Umm I have no clue who u r and the only man that I stay with is my own so I don't want urs and u r so freaking stupid
I know

Fayetteville, WV

#17 Oct 16, 2011
i know a guy that works there that said a roach crawled across the sandwich board and told the manager and she said " yeah, we get them sometimes." EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
its not just the workers

Fayetteville, WV

#18 Oct 20, 2011
They say that they dont like to hire family there, Really? Come one. Almost all the managers are related to someone or even married to employees. And the store manager Alice, she has her husband and daughter up there with her all the time. They stay for hours and talk to the worker. Her son is the one that walks around all day with a broom in his hand, but doesnt anything get clean in that store?
Alice doesnt allow the other managers to have a say in anything. and most of them have never been trained. If another store manager would happen to come into this mcdonalds, they would walk out in shame.
Countrygirl

Proctorville, OH

#19 Oct 22, 2011
Thank u they have had other store managers in the store and they have never walked out in shame they have actually made comments on the store that were positive
law

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Oct 23, 2011
Report problems to the county health board. If you post here or know of a problem and don't report to the health board you can be charged to. And the whistle blowers law protects you from ill effects by the company and their employees.
I did

Fayetteville, WV

#21 Oct 23, 2011
Already called the health board. They keep going there and they fail every one. I really dont know why they are still open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 min Wotan 4,203
Thoughts May 21 Found Out 47
Dog boarding May 20 Jack King 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Wheres JoeyRaines? May 10 Steph 7
Where is Pistol Packer (Jul '16) May 2 John Boothe 5
Independence football (Aug '11) Apr 24 Point please 32

Sophia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sophia Mortgages