Double Standard

Oak Hill, WV

#485 Jan 8, 2010
my opinion wrote:
What ever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?
Shame on you all for being judgmental and using gods name. Since you want to be so judgmental then you know its not for you to judge and im sure you've heard of forgiveness.
So it is ok for him to judge everyone around him, but when someone judges him they are going to hell? WOW what a double standard!
JESUS IS LORD

United States

#486 Jan 9, 2010
Lets pray he gets himself taken care of and can live a productive life after this.
I wish him the best but he has some issues to get taken care of.

Sterling lewis is the WV state fire Marshal and he recommended that he be removed from the fire service. You heard it from the #1 guy in the business!

Good luck in your life Zack. I wish you the best, but the fire service is not for you! You could have killed someone or severly injured a responding official!!
jmo

United States

#487 Jan 9, 2010
This isn't about double standards.

Sterling said what he said based on the facts. Once again, innocent until proven guilty.

The facts are that he did not make this call. Maybe you should know the facts before you ASSume the worst about everyone. Was this not the call that Jeremy Mitchem called in a few months back? If you read the paper before you condemn someone and tear them apart on here, maybe you could reread the paper and scroll back through all the trash and put two and two together and figure it out for yourselves. I bet it will be hard for you to do all that reading as you will have trouble doing so while looking down your big nose at everyone else.
read

Oak Hill, WV

#488 Jan 9, 2010
jmo wrote:
This isn't about double standards.
Sterling said what he said based on the facts. Once again, innocent until proven guilty.
The facts are that he did not make this call. Maybe you should know the facts before you ASSume the worst about everyone. Was this not the call that Jeremy Mitchem called in a few months back? If you read the paper before you condemn someone and tear them apart on here, maybe you could reread the paper and scroll back through all the trash and put two and two together and figure it out for yourselves. I bet it will be hard for you to do all that reading as you will have trouble doing so while looking down your big nose at everyone else.
Lewis said.“My recommendation would be to remove the firefighter from the department.
Double Standard

Oak Hill, WV

#489 Jan 9, 2010
I think you need to re read the paper. I guess your the one who had trouble reading it "looking down your big nose at everyone else." BTW the police can NOT arrest someone just for the hell of it! And I am sure the Deputy's have pretty good facts to get a warrant. At least the Magistrate seemed to think so.
jmo

United States

#490 Jan 9, 2010
I guess that Raleigh County is going to be facing one hell of a lawsuit then, right?
LMAO

Beckley, WV

#491 Jan 11, 2010
all I have to say is LMAO..... Zack for President
former 115

Oak Hill, WV

#492 Jan 12, 2010
all "ZR" is, is a slob who wants to be a paid fireman and cant cut it at a real job and is mad because raleigh county has caught him finally and everyone is loving it hes a danger and problem for any fire dept...can he even or should i say did he even pass level one or was he busy callin eoc w/ false calls lmao ....too bad,... it was a nice mug shot though hahah what a looser. he shouldev never been able to the chance to be even put on 115 much less any fire dept. who knows hell it was prob. him that ran that car off the road last yr going to that call my question why is he still there and should he still be aloud on the fire dept.
lol

Richmond, VA

#493 Jan 12, 2010
hey former 115...and why are you former???were you one of those that were kicked off 115 because you made your certs. off of the interent???

the truth is about to be revealed about ZR and what really happened...so just sit back and watch the fireworks...

ZACK FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
are you serious

Sophia, WV

#494 Jan 12, 2010
JESUS IS LORD wrote:
Lets pray he gets himself taken care of and can live a productive life after this.
I wish him the best but he has some issues to get taken care of.
Sterling lewis is the WV state fire Marshal and he recommended that he be removed from the fire service. You heard it from the #1 guy in the business!
Good luck in your life Zack. I wish you the best, but the fire service is not for you! You could have killed someone or severly injured a responding official!!
really what do you know about psychology & psychological disorders? what do you know about the situation?
are you serious

Sophia, WV

#495 Jan 12, 2010
ohhhh by the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :
zack robinson for president!
LOL

Richmond, VA

#496 Jan 12, 2010
what are you people going to do after the truth comes out. lets see who would tell him i am sorry i was wrong
to LOL

United States

#497 Jan 12, 2010
I cannot wait for the day when the truth comes out. hahahahahahahahahahahaha
today

United States

#498 Jan 12, 2010
I think you all need to grow up and act like adults...and if you can't say something nice, then dont say nothing at all.

The person doing all the bashing must be a miserable person. I hope one day you can find content in your life so you won't feel the desire to wreck havoc on others.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
sophia peeps

Sophia, WV

#499 Jan 13, 2010
to today...i agree with you 100%...i thought this site was for community updates and events???

this site is trash, and should be closed down. if you go and look at other towns they are doing the samething..talking crap about people.

its a shame..
lol

Sophia, WV

#500 Jan 13, 2010
i agree also...shut this web site down.
Jax

Charleston, WV

#501 Jan 13, 2010
jazz wrote:
Pat is the chief of Rhodell. Jeff Pittman is the chief of the city Fire Department.
Well that right there explains why everyone quit.

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#502 Jan 13, 2010
former 115 wrote:
all "ZR" is, is a slob who wants to be a paid fireman and cant cut it at a real job and is mad because raleigh county has caught him finally and everyone is loving it hes a danger and problem for any fire dept...can he even or should i say did he even pass level one or was he busy callin eoc w/ false calls lmao ....too bad,... it was a nice mug shot though hahah what a looser. he shouldev never been able to the chance to be even put on 115 much less any fire dept. who knows hell it was prob. him that ran that car off the road last yr going to that call my question why is he still there and should he still be aloud on the fire dept.
Why kick him off the Fire Department? From what I gather with that type of behavior he could be Chief of BPVFD. I mean if the Chief there can get away with everything he has then that has set the bar high for being a Chief around that area.
grand cyclops

United States

#503 Jan 16, 2010
Would the police go through all the trouble and risk of a law suit to just make something up?

he's guilty and may or may not be proven guilty, but he is guilty!!

His momma raised him as a punk and didn't break him off the tit until he was ???? how old is he???..

Anyway, he's a ricky rescue and will most likely end up as an arsonist in the future so he can go on regular fires. THE FIRE GLOWS SO BRIGHT AND RED..!!!!!!glaa!glaaa!

Jeff pittman was quick to see this punks real side and so should everyone else.

He would make the top of any good arson profilers list !!!

He should be required to have a permit to carry a lighter !

lmao

Sophia, WV

#504 Jan 16, 2010
hey grand cyclops...i hope your mom doesnt see what you wrote....maybe if she (your mom) would have loved you more you wouldnt be on here under a false name writing crap like you do...ever thought of that...prbly not...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Tired of lazy people 4,268
GoMart 14 hr sistersalvation 2
Missing: Crab Orchard Area 14 hr sistersalvation 2
Coal City - so shitty 16 hr Roger 8
Horse power unlimites (Jun '16) Oct 15 tims 15
Anybody know Cameron Stracener? Oct 9 Just Looking 1
Felicia Smallwood (Jul '16) Oct 3 apple tree 13

Sophia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance