Lennie Dean Farris, 42

Lennie Dean Farris, 42

There are 1 comment on the Herald-Mail story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Lennie Dean Farris, 42. In it, Herald-Mail reports that:

Lennie Dean Farris, 42, of Sophia, N.C., died Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2011, at his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Mail.

Rhea

Little Valley, NY

#1 Sep 18, 2011
Is it true that when a person is known to be taking antidepressants, and dies, it is automatically assumed to be a suicide? Because, in this case, NO ONE who knew Lennie and his life, would believe my brother committed suicide. Many reasons for this, suffice it to say his whole life was just about to finally come together. He had a lifetime to look forward to. This man, my brother, had many shortcomings, as we all do. What I do know for a fact is that Lennie had a good, king heart and he loved his kid's more than anything. He would not leave them to go through what they are going through now. He would NOT! I know this is very personal, but anyone who has been devastated by this will understand. I mostly wanted to set the record straight. Randelman is a small town, and like all small towns, people talk and gossip. I wanted to address the gossip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plans Moving Forward for New Mosque in High Point (Sep '10) 2 hr Dances with wolves 60
Tonya brigman "macias"reyes 10 hr wifes pi also 7
News Gov. Roy Cooper calls for Confederate statues t... Aug 16 The Power Of Mast... 2
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Aug 8 icg1759 81
rev.Williams (Aug '13) Jul '17 Seasons 14
Looking for an old friend Jul '17 Need my friend 1
William Brigman looking for. (Aug '15) Jun '17 Tiffany 3

Sophia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sophia Mortgages