Looking for someone...

Looking for someone...

Posted in the Sophia Forum

Tom

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 2, 2006
I'm looking for Joe Delcorpo who lived in Cleveland in the 70's and 80's. If anyone knows him will you ask him to call Tom in Cleveland. Thanks.
Sue

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2007
I know him. Well - knew him. Dated him in Cleveland stayed with him a while in Asheboro too. Ditched him after he hit me so hard he knocked me out cold then walked away laughing! I wouldn't look too hard if I were you. Unless he owes you money or stole something from you. Good luck and on the off chance I do run into him (highly unlikely) I will relay the message.
Tom

Doylestown, OH

#3 Feb 18, 2007
Sue wrote:
I know him. Well - knew him. Dated him in Cleveland stayed with him a while in Asheboro too. Ditched him after he hit me so hard he knocked me out cold then walked away laughing! I wouldn't look too hard if I were you. Unless he owes you money or stole something from you. Good luck and on the off chance I do run into him (highly unlikely) I will relay the message.
I'm so sorry.
Sue

Memphis, TN

#4 Mar 17, 2007
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry.
Me too. Kidding. Im over it but it was nice to vent. Thanks for you sincerity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney is asking for cooperation 8 hr Courtney 12
Farmer's Girls' School (Sep '12) Jun 25 consodered 27
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Jun 8 Pier 67
Stop White GeNOcide Jun 1 Stop White GeNOcide 1
kenny and joanna stapleton (May '14) May '16 Selena 3
Funny How May '16 Yeah you 1
Brentwood Elementary School, High Point (Oct '12) May '16 jamesagnerjr 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sophia Mortgages