3 Charged with Alcohol Offenses in Ju...

3 Charged with Alcohol Offenses in July 4 Fatality - WGHP

There are 2 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Dec 22, 2009, titled 3 Charged with Alcohol Offenses in July 4 Fatality - WGHP. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

N.C. Alcohol Law Enforcement agents have charged three people with various alcoholic beverage offenses in connection with a fatal motor vehicle accident in Randolph County on July 4. Nicholas Adam Poindexter, 19, of 111 River Bend Drive, Randleman was killed in the one-car accident on Millikan Road in Randolph County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

vietnam vet

Louisburg, NC

#1 Dec 23, 2009
i think it is a shame that an 18 yo can join the armed forces and GIVE HIS LIFE for our country , but can not buy a beer
STK

Secaucus, NJ

#2 Dec 23, 2009
vietnam vet wrote:
i think it is a shame that an 18 yo can join the armed forces and GIVE HIS LIFE for our country , but can not buy a beer
I agree. But I also think its a shame when that person drinks so much that he/she is impaired and kills someone in a car wreck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Brigman looking for. (Aug '15) Jun 20 Tiffany 3
rev.Williams (Aug '13) Jun 18 jody 11
How can we stop forced, unwanted help by strang... Jun 11 Shes_off_her_meds... 6
hicks family (Oct '12) May 26 the love 3
michael dewayne hyde (Jun '11) May '17 Brave souls 19
Candidates for Shriff 2018 May '17 Jimmy 1
Negative people May '17 John 1

Sophia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sophia Mortgages