Gene Taylor

Others

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

AOL

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Larry Linn has been buying for minors for the last year that I know of and needs to be held accountable for his actions just like everybody else!!!
soper flash

United States

#2 Mar 27, 2010
butterfly2010 wrote:
Larry Linn has been buying for minors for the last year that I know of and needs to be held accountable for his actions just like everybody else!!!
whats larry drive now? wheres larry staying at?
sopers finest

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Mar 27, 2010
soper flash wrote:
<quoted text>
whats larry drive now? wheres larry staying at?
why u worried about it so yall can tell on him somemore
soper flash

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2010
sopers finest wrote:
<quoted text>why u worried about it so yall can tell on him somemore
because him and others could give shitt to my kid and cause something to happen to her or him. damm right were going to do something about it sit and watch. go to jail or whip that azz
sopers finest

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Mar 28, 2010
soper flash wrote:
<quoted text>
because him and others could give shitt to my kid and cause something to happen to her or him. damm right were going to do something about it sit and watch. go to jail or whip that azz
i agree abot the drugs or beer what gets me is the the cracker crap man i got money says u wont call me that
soper flash

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2010
sopers finest wrote:
<quoted text>i agree abot the drugs or beer what gets me is the the cracker crap man i got money says u wont call me that
just say where worm. i will take you, yaws money. not a problem.
soper flash

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2010
sopers finest wrote:
<quoted text>i agree abot the drugs or beer what gets me is the the cracker crap man i got money says u wont call me that
south boggy ...cemetery Bring taht money
soper flash

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2010
sopers finest wrote:
bring the money money
soper finest

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 28, 2010
soper flash wrote:
<quoted text>
bring the money money
t2 right now
soper flash

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2010
soper finest wrote:
<quoted text>t2 right now
get ur ass away from people head sout to boggy brige money
soper finest

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Mar 28, 2010
soper flash wrote:
<quoted text>
get ur ass away from people head sout to boggy brige money
thats what i thought bitch punk been waiting whats wrong dont want to b embaressed dont blame ya i would make ya make ya look stupid im out no show just keep snitching on the computer no backbone
soper flash

United States

#12 Mar 28, 2010
soper finest wrote:
<quoted text>thats what i thought bitch punk been waiting whats wrong dont want to b embaressed dont blame ya i would make ya make ya look stupid im out no show just keep snitching on the computer no backbone
if you got a car pickup drive on down to that bridge whats so hard about that cracker. ill give you a bone alright. you in soper cant make any one look stupid.. need someone to drive you down to boggy come on boy. shit talken
just me

Georgetown, TX

#13 Mar 29, 2010
butterfly2010,,,,could this be DARLA??
just me

Georgetown, TX

#14 Mar 29, 2010
lol

Georgetown, TX

#15 Mar 29, 2010
now that i know who made this page, i got the password from my niece...i cant delete this site but i can post a comment saying ITS A FUCKING LIE about Adan buying for minors...he stays to himself and dont bother anyone, and the people that know him, know that!!
sopers finest

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Mar 29, 2010
butterfly2010 wrote:
now that i know who made this page, i got the password from my niece...i cant delete this site but i can post a comment saying ITS A FUCKING LIE about Adan buying for minors...he stays to himself and dont bother anyone, and the people that know him, know that!!
u made it i agree larry is a good guy so is adan let me get that pass word
Smalltown

Jupiter, FL

#17 Mar 29, 2010
I just wanna know whos been making these pages and spreadn rumors about people on the computer i just wanna name!!!!!!!!

Georgetown, TX

#18 Mar 29, 2010
hey, sopers finest, i didn't make this page, just got into the account to try and delete it, couldn't though...and yes, Larry is a good guy and so is my boyfriend, Adan...im not happy at all bout this shit...i know who made it but cant give a name considering its a family member...oh well, i know the truth about who buys beer around there and who doesn't, this is a bunch of kid shit that does nothing but start bullshit..
sopers finest

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Mar 29, 2010
butterfly2010 wrote:
hey, sopers finest, i didn't make this page, just got into the account to try and delete it, couldn't though...and yes, Larry is a good guy and so is my boyfriend, Adan...im not happy at all bout this shit...i know who made it but cant give a name considering its a family member...oh well, i know the truth about who buys beer around there and who doesn't, this is a bunch of kid shit that does nothing but start bullshit..
i know whow ya r now did ur aunt start it
soper flash

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2010
soper finest wrote:
<quoted text>thats what i thought bitch punk been waiting whats wrong dont want to b embaressed dont blame ya i would make ya make ya look stupid im out no show just keep snitching on the computer no backbone
you aint never gona get ur asss away from t2 come on baby face. got a car or do you still need some one to drive your dumbasss down to ther bridge. wheres all this big money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Dill 1 hr lms 6
Kimberly Cochran 2 hr Grant mama bear 7
Watch out, Lisa Ryan is back in Choctaw County 6 hr Misty 31
Landscape changing 18 hr husband of a prop... 4
Charley Deupree Sun AHS 5
Alchoholics Sun barney rubble 1
Best woman fighter in Hugo?? (Sep '10) Sun Eat this 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soper Mortgages