well
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

its better than that nasty place across the road.......bucksnort cafe. smells like burnt grease and the man that runs it now is a liar and a crook.
boots

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

yea i dont like either of them and the owners at dairy dog are liars and crooks to
Funny

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

I've ate at the Dairy Dog several times. It was a good change to regular stuff. I think they are trying very hard to have something different to offer. Not always easy starting a new business. They have put a lot of money in this, give them a chance and don't be so critical. As for Bucksnort Cafe or whatever they are calling it now, I am not sure who runs it, but their morning breakfast the last time I ate there was good and reasonable priced. I think that was the old manager though.
Swans

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Extremely overpriced for the quality of food and the store just looks completely run down, people save your money and eat at Subway right up the road. I have been there once and I will never be returning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Sonora Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sonora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sonora News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sonora