Who do you support for County Judge /...
ConnectHarryBnJi mmieLee

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 May 22, 2012
Tim Hinson wrote:
I have issues with Judge Berry for sure. I've been to him directly for several years now trying to get support for the military and private citizens of Rineyville as well as support for myself. I am labeled a WHISTLE BLOWER for allerting people in high ranking political positions about misconduct in an agency I worked for at that time. I recieved no support in my opinion due to the message I was bringing forward. The people of Hardin County sit back and watch the FIREWORKS that is about to happen when HC Water Dist.#2 begins running it county sewer to Rineyville. I have been Back Balled or Black Listed resulting from my speaking out about subpar installations and inspections of septic systems in the Rineyville Area. When the citizens of Rineyville are faced with Leans against their homes and forced onto this county sewer line there is going to be a reconing, especially if your system is working fine, and hearing about possible mistakes made accidentally or out right intentionally. I faced several Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Members while working for this particular agency emphasizing the wish to transfer for fear of retalliation and termination resulting from what I was trying to tell those Board members. County Judge Exec. Harry Berry sits on that board and was in the room that 2007 evening. They did not like the message so the head of the messenger was cut off, which was me. Judge Exec. Harry Berry and many others will have some explaining to do very soon after the election win or loose. This was one reason I chose to run for County Judge Exec. to face off with Harry Berry but I did not prevail in the Primary Election. We shall see what support he has for his military residents and private citizens of the Rineyville Area when construction begins on this BRAC infrastructure project. I will be speculating many will be saying similar things I was trying to say years ago. Remember you heard it here first.
15 million dollar Brac Project to r'ville and all the connections. Who are they that are "Connected" to this fiasco.
MakeWayDotConnec tor

Elizabethtown, KY

#49 May 26, 2012
What do we KNOW About wrote:
The Rineyville Sewer Project and substandard septic systems in LaVista Estates?
All you have to do is ask:
1.Jimmie Lee
2.Tim Moore
3.Dennis Parret
4.Elizabeth Tori
5.Harry Berry
6.Dwight Morgan
7.Gary King
8.Lisa Williams
9.Linda Simms
10.Tim Hinson
11.James Jefferies
12.Scottye Wheeling
June 2012 ear marks the one year anniversary of the design completion phase of this "Mysterious BRAC project." Why won't you speak regarding the status of this
endeavor? Shall Hardin County rename this project as:

Back
Rineyville
Annihilate
Corruption

Don't you 12 mentioned above think our serving military need to be backed and supported on this holiday of holidays? Happy Memorial Day Weekend 2012 to those who stand and have stood proud!

Contrary Harry Berry

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Jun 1, 2012
This month marks the 1 year anniversary of the design phase completion for your BRAC PROJECT in Rineyville.

Where are you, the fiscal court, and HCWD#2 on your county sewer ordinance?

Where do you, fiscal court, and HCWD#2 stand on the septic system-sewer initiative for Rineyville's LaVista Estates?

Did Tim Hinson not give each of you a crash coarse in a developing SCANDAL involving this BRAC PROJECT into R'ville years ago?

Could this SCANDAL be the reason "NO-ONE WANTS TO DISCUSS Rineyville?

How about you all agreeing to Back Rineyville Annihilate Corruption? B.R.A.C.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#51 Jun 2, 2012
I have dealt with the great EPA of Hardin County and to me Tim Hinson was too proud and uncorruptable in his job. When he denied a passing inspection the contractor would often call his boss so they could get a different inspector so they could pass. This was often standard proceedure. I know a few contractors that would request certain inspectors on all their jobs and guess what? They got them! They did black ball Tim, and they have washed this problem under the rug. What get's me is that our elected leaders did nothing! These inspectors are on government payroll and every one of them should have lost their jobs in this state. Now it's the taxpayers and homeowner's that have to pay for their corruption while they continue to do business.
BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Jun 13, 2012
County Judge Exec. Harry Berry and the entire FISCAL COURT are speechless about the Rineyville Waste Water Brac Project. It is amazing how they are all speechless when it is our Fort Knox Military who mostly reside in LaVista Estates Rineyville. I can't wait to see their reactions on camera when LaVista Estates Residents rise up with numerous others to bite the Hardin County Political figures right where it hurts in "Their" pockets. Some may be stepping down !.
CDB Wooley Swamp

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Jun 15, 2012
I think I am gonna bury my money in mason jars, and bury it all around.
Berrys Bank whut is it

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Jun 17, 2012
Wonder what Bank Berry puts his money in?
sarah

Bardstown, KY

#55 Jun 18, 2012
CDB Wooley Swamp wrote:
I think I am gonna bury my money in mason jars, and bury it all around.
Sounds like a good idea.
Board Meeting Tonight Tue

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Jun 19, 2012
Judge Berry, you show up to discuss BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project at tonights Board Meeting at 5pm at HCWD#2 office on Ring Road?
Does Any Body Want

Elizabethtown, KY

#57 Jun 23, 2012
Does anybody want more names listed of your mayors, councilmen, magistrates, commissioners, county judge executive(s), board members and the boards they serve on, better businessmen & businesswomen listed on this forum who has been told of this BRAC Rineyville-septic sewer Scandal?
Does Any Body Want

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Jun 23, 2012
Is There Something Goin wrote:
...on with the county judge executive AND the deputy judge executive?
I quote from the News-enterprise:
The court also approved a succession plan that gives Magistrate Gary King the authority to temporarily serve in the capacity of judge-executive if Judge-Executive Harry Berry or Deputy Judge-Executive Jim Roberts are absent or incapacitated and unable to serve.
Is there something looming on the horizon for either, or both Harry Berry or Jim Roberts??
Are they both sick with a chronic illness or ailment?
Could some people be forced to step down because of a little BRAC SCANDAL in Rineyville? Well this pending announcement of the Hardin County Sewer Ordinance could get local residents stirred up.

Has anyone heard Berry or Roberts comment as to why the NE would print the above statement as far back as March 2012, without any further inquirery?
LicenCertAllHome Builders

Elizabethtown, KY

#59 Jun 26, 2012
When the BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Scandal gets its FULL exposure, you can count on a multi-wide county campaign requiring:

ALL home builders and home remodelers in KY to be required to hold Licensing and Certification certificates from the state of KY if they want to build in KY.

The citizens can thank HARDIN COUNTY GOVERNMENT's involvement in CORRUPTION in the home construction industry and some corrupt home builders in our region and thousands upon thousands of pissed off homeowners for this campaign push.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60 Jun 27, 2012
You can get contractors licensing if you want, it will not stop corruption or sorry builders. Builders that get sued just file bankruptsy to escape a day in court, and it's all legal. Also I doubt if any grand exposure happens because the News Enterprise will not cast a shadow over Berry or any Hardin County official. You must remember this is a small town and all the uppities all hang together. And Hardin County cannot require contractors be licensed-that would have to be a state requirement, and this has been attempted several times and has always fell short because the test certification has nothing to do with building codes, but that of topics on how to pay workman's comp, insurance, and licensing requirements. The bottom line is that a BRAC investigation will never happen and this is already swept under the rug.
One Who Challenges

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Jun 27, 2012
HandymanIII wrote:
You can get contractors licensing if you want, it will not stop corruption or sorry builders. Builders that get sued just file bankruptsy to escape a day in court, and it's all legal. Also I doubt if any grand exposure happens because the News Enterprise will not cast a shadow over Berry or any Hardin County official. You must remember this is a small town and all the uppities all hang together. And Hardin County cannot require contractors be licensed-that would have to be a state requirement, and this has been attempted several times and has always fell short because the test certification has nothing to do with building codes, but that of topics on how to pay workman's comp, insurance, and licensing requirements. The bottom line is that a BRAC investigation will never happen and this is already swept under the rug.
You see I feel the number of Homeowner victims in Hardin and surrounding counties will "Command" a new STATE requirement or LAW to be voted on in the House and Senate resulting from this BRAC Rineyville SCANDAL.
One Who Challenges

Elizabethtown, KY

#62 Jun 27, 2012
HandymanIII wrote:
This Brac thang will encompass other counties for instance:
Take one of the septic system installers who has been in business for reportedly 25-30 years. He was supposed to be well conditioned as to how to install systems that met code. Now if the inspector was passing things that should have been reworked or corrected and were not then you have issues.

How many homeowner "victims" could be generated out of this one installers 25-30 year career in various counties?

How many homeowner "victims" could be generated out of just one or two inspectors who failed to do their jobs in one or more counties?

When the victims compare notes in Rineyville connecting shoddy installations by 1,2,3,4, installers that gets proven as shoddy, and comparing the commonality of a particular inspector or two, the number of HOME BUILDERS that used SHODDY installers and not so respectable inspectors, how many victims could be generated out of this thing? Thousands, and I mean Thousands of victims spanning say 25 years, still living in their respected counties who have tried with no success to get fair treatment will join in on this SCANDAL.

Keep in mind there were several septic system installers in LaVista doing not so favorable work. How many builders used these installers across several counties? I do not know, the banks do not know, the stockholders of certain banks do not know. This is to big to get swept under the rug forever.
There will be

Elizabethtown, KY

#63 Jun 27, 2012
HandymanIII wrote:
There will be an investigation as soon as Fiscal Court and/or HCWD#2 announces what they intend to do with R'ville. The homeowners in LaVista who now own shoddy septic systems that are leaking or continue to leak, or develope future leaks, AND all of HARDIN COUNTY would let them play in their own SHI_ before they would get sewer to allieviate a potential health risk WILL BE INVESTIGATED. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!
CORRUPTION

Elizabethtown, KY

#64 Jul 7, 2012
Citizens
Organize
Ralleying
Rineyvillians
Unsatisfied
Political
Talk
Ignites
Outraged
Neighborhood

This C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N. scandal and coverup by Harry Berry surrounding BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project is his OWN demise as CEO of Hardin County Government. It is time to be stepping down and hand the reins over to someone much less corrupt and much less corruptable.
FirstFedStockHol ders

Elizabethtown, KY

#65 Jul 8, 2012
Today's stock holders at First Federal Savings and Loan stock shares at $2.20 a share as printed in the NEWS ENTERPRISE newspaper today Sunday July 8, 2012.
Guess What

Elizabethtown, KY

#66 Jul 12, 2012
Fred Clem Jr.
Jenny Oldham
Al Rider
Rik Hawkins
DoUg Goodman
Paul Schultz
Tim Hinson
TIm Walker
Dwight MOrgan
DeaN Watts

These people know a little bout Hardin County Government C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N.
HeardTHcallinHBo utNnext

Elizabethtown, KY

#67 Jul 16, 2012
I read that Tim Hinson was going to run for Hardin County Judge-Executive again running on a platform to expose Hardin County Government Corruption that Harry Berry as CEO of the County was in the "KNOW" about for years and did nothing but "Sweep it UNDER the Rug."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people on topix 6 hr Tounge 6
Jordan 10 hr CPSSUCKS 75
GoFundMe Fri Billy Bob Redneck 5
mike keys dead or just missing Thu Just me 169
Useless Men Thu Glad thats over 10
Hometown Thu Wondering 1
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) Feb 4 Consumer Alert 493
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sonora Mortgages