Thunderstorms looming over L.A. region

Thunderstorms looming over L.A. region

There are 12 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Thunderstorms looming over L.A. region. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Thunderstorms raked the Santa Monica Mountains today, an early taste of a day-long surge of subtropical weather that is being pumped into the Southland today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Dan

Manhattan Beach, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Really wierd weather, its really hot, then rainy and hot, then double rainbow lol
Maria L Quevedo

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2010
We really have a very wierd weather, and I just hope it does not come with an earthquake, but it is scaring enough to see the fire storm pictures from Palmade, they are AMAZING, but scary. hope our weather gets better. Thank you for keeping us informed.
Maria L Quevedo

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2010
My COMMENT IS RELATED TO THE CRUEL EXPERIMENT DONE TO GUATEMALAN'S PEOPLE OVER 64 YEARS AGO. I CANNOT BELIEVE, THIS TYPE OF EXPERIMENTS EXIST, BUT THEY DO. AND ARE PROBABLY HAPPENING TO SOME PEOPLE RIGHT NOW HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD, WE JUST DO NOT KNOW. HOW CRUEL THAT IS? MY GOD! AND TO THINK THAT AN APOLOGY WILL TAKE CARE OF THE DAMAGE SUFFERED BY PEOPLE BACK THEN? INCREDIBLE!!! I AM NOT FROM GUATEMALA BUT STILL FEEL VERY UPSET.

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#5 Oct 2, 2010
Wow. Some thunderstorm. We got about 13 seconds of sprinkles at my office in Warner Center this morning. I need to look into flood insurance.
davidozone

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2010
West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
Wow. Some thunderstorm. We got about 13 seconds of sprinkles at my office in Warner Center this morning. I need to look into flood insurance.
Thank God for another Dave Smith post. I just don't know how I can function without your opinions plastered all over this forum.
Do you Question Me

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Oct 2, 2010
Maria L Quevedo wrote:
My COMMENT IS RELATED TO THE CRUEL EXPERIMENT DONE TO GUATEMALAN'S PEOPLE OVER 64 YEARS AGO. I CANNOT BELIEVE, THIS TYPE OF EXPERIMENTS EXIST, BUT THEY DO. AND ARE PROBABLY HAPPENING TO SOME PEOPLE RIGHT NOW HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD, WE JUST DO NOT KNOW. HOW CRUEL THAT IS? MY GOD! AND TO THINK THAT AN APOLOGY WILL TAKE CARE OF THE DAMAGE SUFFERED BY PEOPLE BACK THEN? INCREDIBLE!!! I AM NOT FROM GUATEMALA BUT STILL FEEL VERY UPSET.
OMG... What does this to do with thunderstorms. Is your caps key broken or what. BTW Accept the apology or Stuff it.
warchild

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2010
Maria L Quevedo wrote:
go seek reparations.

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#9 Oct 2, 2010
davidozone wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God for another Dave Smith post. I just don't know how I can function without your opinions plastered all over this forum.
Like I've told you and others here... I give you permission not to read them. But since you can't function without my opinions I'll forge ahead to help keep you sane.
Got it now

AOL

#10 Oct 2, 2010
Maria L Quevedo wrote:
Just think what they are putting in your water...Aye dios mio
Do you Question Me

Van Nuys, CA

#11 Oct 2, 2010
Dan wrote:
Really wierd weather, its really hot, then rainy and hot, then double rainbow lol
This is the type of weather SATAN loves esp in HELL.
AAAAANDRE

San Diego, CA

#12 Oct 2, 2010
There's Poison in Your Tap Water...
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
We are being unwillingly medicated by our "government" every day. If my dentist wants me to take fluoride, he'll prescribe it.
AAAAANDRE

San Diego, CA

#13 Oct 2, 2010
Oh yeah, I got some nice cloud & sunset pictures from this series of storms. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weekend Report: Arrests made for DUI, jail cont... Aug 29 sally rosen7665 1
anyone want to date me (Jul '07) Jul '17 Alex 9
News LIVERMORE / Man fatally stabbed at FormFactor IDd (Jul '08) Jun '17 A loved one 5
Babysitter (Jan '17) Jan '17 ChelseaM 1
Black? (Dec '16) Dec '16 Brooke 1
News Zombies ready to invade downtown Sonora (Oct '16) Oct '16 Sleepingboy 2
News Chase Ends With A Shooting In East Sonora (Oct '15) Aug '16 Rebecca peters 2

Sonora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sonora Mortgages