Ellie Nesler again out of prison

There are 18 comments on the Jun 5, 2006, The Union Democrat story titled Ellie Nesler again out of prison. In it, The Union Democrat reports that:

Ellie Nesler, the Sonora woman who made international headlines after she shot and killed her son's alleged molester in a Jamestown courtroom, was released from prison yesterday morning after completing a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Union Democrat.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Observer

Guelph, Canada

#104 Aug 5, 2011
Strange in all this no one talks about the damage that sexual abuse causes. Mother in jail or not. He would have had a troubled life and where is the talk of counseling and what psychologists would say on the matter. This should have been on doctor Phil not Oprah. people are so quick to judge the victim because they dont want to deal with this issue. So many people are known to be abusers and others just turn a blind eye.
foothillsmom

Placerville, CA

#105 Aug 5, 2011
Observer wrote:
Strange in all this no one talks about the damage that sexual abuse causes. Mother in jail or not. He would have had a troubled life and where is the talk of counseling and what psychologists would say on the matter. This should have been on doctor Phil not Oprah. people are so quick to judge the victim because they dont want to deal with this issue. So many people are known to be abusers and others just turn a blind eye.
Spoken by a true liberal child molster.Go to hell!!!
Beenthere

Newman, CA

#107 Sep 9, 2011
What the ****? What Observer wrote is true, and you just showed yourself to be on the side of those who are the child abusers. Have you been molested to know? Or are you one of those women that is said they always knew and approved of the abuse and thereby did nothing to protect their own children?

My dad told me that once -'no man who molests his children does so without the consent of his wife', and Observer was right - it causes much harm that is best helped by someone who understands - not by the abusers covering it up. How many mothers are guilty of not protecting their children?

God bless Ellie Nessler.
Ihatenazis

Davis, CA

#108 Sep 9, 2011
Yip yip hooray, good luck Ellie, welcome home and by the way msjacksparrow who the heck do you think you are saying she cannot be praised I'll praise her if I want to, who made you the praise boss any way.

“Sailors Daughter”

Since: Nov 07

Sacramento

#109 Sep 9, 2011
May she rest in peace...why must you argue about this ? Its history and nothing about it can be changed.....Im just saying...Does everyone here realize that she has passed on??
Beenthere

Newman, CA

#110 Sep 9, 2011
Yes, but ignorance lives on, unfortunately.
Ihatenazis

Davis, CA

#111 Sep 12, 2011
Yes we know she had a lovely memorial in Angels Camp, have friends and relatives there, as far as we are concerned she is a special angel. She has a beautiful new home in heaven. Christ hates child molesters, she is in good company.
Ben D

United States

#112 Oct 2, 2011
Ihatenazis wrote:
Yes we know she had a lovely memorial in Angels Camp, have friends and relatives there, as far as we are concerned she is a special angel. She has a beautiful new home in heaven. Christ hates child molesters, she is in good company.
Christ hates Ellie Nesler too.She is a dirty rotten drug pusher and the world is better off with her dead.If only her son was dead too.
Ihatenazis

Davis, CA

#113 Oct 3, 2011
You obviously know absolutely nothing about the bible, ya can borrow one at any library, Christ really hates those who bear false witness about people like you are doing. Read the Bible and see what Christ says about child molesters, repent before your end is up(no pun intended)Ben D.
Get out

United States

#114 Oct 4, 2011
Ihatenazis wrote:
You obviously know absolutely nothing about the bible, ya can borrow one at any library, Christ really hates those who bear false witness about people like you are doing. Read the Bible and see what Christ says about child molesters, repent before your end is up(no pun intended)Ben D.
One can only guess what you are talking about but I know for sure that Christ hates drug pushers as much as he hates child molesters.Why you would stick up for drug pushers in the name of Christ is beyond me.Maybe you should have a long talk with your pastor before you do any more harm to the community
Ihatenazis

Davis, CA

#115 Oct 5, 2011
Get out wrote:
<quoted text>One can only guess what you are talking about but I know for sure that Christ hates drug pushers as much as he hates child molesters.Why you would stick up for drug pushers in the name of Christ is beyond me.Maybe you should have a long talk with your pastor before you do any more harm to the community
I would never stick up for drug pushers most of my large family are or have retired from law enforcement, you on the other hand just make things up about things you know nothing about. I know more about the Bible than my pastor I'm older than he is lol, you are really childish thinking I could do harm to the community lol I head up a neighborhood watch here. Go back to school!
Touted

Folsom, CA

#116 Oct 5, 2011
Ihatenazis wrote:
Well....you are seen sticking up for a convicted drug pusher so why do you claim that you would never do that?Hmmmmmm.Maybe you should study your Bible a little more closely.You are purposely propping up this drug dealer because you are happy about her murdering a child molestor.I am happy about the child molestor being gone but she is a drug dealer who's actions put many others at risk.You don't have a problem with your "angel" being involved in that?You know that her courtroom actions put innocent people and law enforcement officers at risk don't you?I guess we differ in opinion because I believe in law and order and you believe in telling lies,bearing false witness and backing up drug pushers.We must be reading different Bibles.
Ihatenazis

Davis, CA

#117 Oct 6, 2011
Touted wrote:
<quoted text>Well....you are seen sticking up for a convicted drug pusher so why do you claim that you would never do that?Hmmmmmm.Maybe you should study your Bible a little more closely.You are purposely propping up this drug dealer because you are happy about her murdering a child molestor.I am happy about the child molestor being gone but she is a drug dealer who's actions put many others at risk.You don't have a problem with your "angel" being involved in that?You know that her courtroom actions put innocent people and law enforcement officers at risk don't you?I guess we differ in opinion because I believe in law and order and you believe in telling lies,bearing false witness and backing up drug pushers.We must be reading different Bibles.
Where is YOUR proof that she was a drug dealer, that is all you come up with , with no proof. You are not a mind reader you don't have a clue as to what makes me happy, mad or sad you are a muckrucking false prophet to say the very least but you are entitled to your own warped opinion however. The drug pushers and suppliers in this country are physiatrists(spelled wrong, so what) and doctors and the suppliers are the companies who manufacture those drugs.
Janice Paulson

Antelope, CA

#118 Oct 6, 2011
Ihatenazis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never stick up for drug pushers most of my large family are or have retired from law enforcement, you on the other hand just make things up about things you know nothing about. I know more about the Bible than my pastor I'm older than he is lol, you are really childish thinking I could do harm to the community lol I head up a neighborhood watch here. Go back to school!
Your support of the drug pushers is shocking.You call yourself a Christian?
Ihatenazis

Davis, CA

#119 Oct 6, 2011
Janice Paulson wrote:
<quoted text>Your support of the drug pushers is shocking.You call yourself a Christian?
Go crawl back under your rock, get another alias to go with all your other aliases, stop making up lies for a change, stick with proof, proof rocks, falsehoods sucks.
Janice Paulson

Antelope, CA

#120 Oct 6, 2011
You really aren't concerned with truth are you?Why do you like to spread falsehoods as you call them?I just call people like you liars.She and her son were both well known as drug pusher and she was convicted for drug dealing and given six years for it.Her son went on to become a murderer himself.Killing an old man in his neighborhood.You can look this stuff up yourself instead of calling people liars out of your own stupidity and ignorance.It was a big story in this area and most people know it well.Were you under your rock when that was all going on?That is the same amount of proof that you have on the child molester who is also guilty just in case you think that I am coming to his defence.I am not.You are a false prophet.Go do some reading and then come back and write an apology.
Blueflu

Placerville, CA

#121 Oct 6, 2011
Janice Paulson wrote:
You really aren't concerned with truth are you?Why do you like to spread falsehoods as you call them?I just call people like you liars.She and her son were both well known as drug pusher and she was convicted for drug dealing and given six years for it.Her son went on to become a murderer himself.Killing an old man in his neighborhood.You can look this stuff up yourself instead of calling people liars out of your own stupidity and ignorance.It was a big story in this area and most people know it well.Were you under your rock when that was all going on?That is the same amount of proof that you have on the child molester who is also guilty just in case you think that I am coming to his defence.I am not.You are a false prophet.Go do some reading and then come back and write an apology.
Amen.She put innocent citizens and law enforcement at risk with her reckless actions and she is a convicted drug dealer who sold drugs to kids.Just hearing her name makes me sick.
Scouse

UK

#122 Sep 29, 2013
People seem to be standing in judgement of the Nesler family when in fact they should be standing in judgement of the American system of Justice.

Agree or disagree with Ellie Nesler's actions she simply did what the American justice system as done and continues to do which is to execute someone they believe guilty of a crime. The only difference is the American justice system executes people who at times have never been convicted or accused of a crime prior to the one they are executed for.

American society also needs to take a good long hard look at themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DUI arrest made in fatal accident 20 hr joe 1
Local sports teams for children Apr 16 RBujwid 1
News 911 Briefs Mar '15 donna ott 1
News One Dead, One Injured in Stockton Lost Isle Sta... (Aug '08) Feb '15 kimosaabye 104
Review: Andy's All Subaru Repair Feb '15 metagar 1
News Details Emerge About Sonora Shootout Nov '14 yeahisaidit 1
News Obituaries for September 15, 2014 (Sep '14) Sep '14 stuliber 1
More from around the web

Sonora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]