Ellie Nesler again out of prison

Full story: The Union Democrat

Ellie Nesler, the Sonora woman who made international headlines after she shot and killed her son's alleged molester in a Jamestown courtroom, was released from prison yesterday morning after completing a ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 118 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
renee mccartney

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2006

welcome home may god bless you
KootieBug78

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2006

This is a hard one, I think a lot of parents think they may do the same thing if something like this happened to their children. But what about the children you leave behind when you do time? Now they have been not only violated but abandoned. I think it was very selfish of her to chose to have herself locked up. I am glad she can now be back with her child, but I doubt it will be an easy home coming, there is a lot of healing left to do.
juzrockin

Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2006

Judged:

AS far as I'm concerned "KootieBug78" has no Knowlege of what she speaks .Get your Facts straight KootieBug78. And thanks for the "Heartfelt concern " ..........
coppercrusin

Auburn Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2006

Welcome Home Ellie ,I missed you ..............
Ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2006

Judged:

she can now be back with her "child"? he must be an adult by now! had she not taken the law into her own hands she could have enjoyed the rest of his childhood under the same roof, shaped his life, and helped him to recover from being abused. what did she do instead? tutor bull-dykes in prison?
Second Thoughts

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2006

Judged:

KootieBug78 wrote:
This is a hard one, I think a lot of parents think they may do the same thing if something like this happened to their children. But what about the children you leave behind when you do time? Now they have been not only violated but abandoned. I think it was very selfish of her to chose to have herself locked up. I am glad she can now be back with her child, but I doubt it will be an easy home coming, there is a lot of healing left to do.
Actually, I think it's the opposite. The child knows that its parent(s) will fight for, and protect, them against those who wish to hurt them. It is only in "civilized" societies that one who molests a child lives to tell about it. In less "civilized" societies, if you harm my child, I harm you. "Civilized" societies reward, instead of punish their criminals.
Ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2006

WHat are they puttin' in the water out in Apple Valley?
DirtyOne

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2006

Judged:

Moral of the story.....shoot the bastard but dont get caught doing it!
slgarg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2006

Judged:

why not shoot them hell the law wont do anything. Eye for an eye, harm my childs life and i take yours
Ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2006

slgarg wrote:
why not shoot them hell the law wont do anything. Eye for an eye, harm my childs life and i take yours
not sure where you are getting "the law wont do anything"......as I recall sexual abuse of a minor is still a crime, it is prosecuted all the time and perps go to prison all the time....where they do not fare well.(See Fr. Geoghan of Boston).
Ontario Emperor

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2006

Ken wrote:
she can now be back with her "child"? he must be an adult by now! had she not taken the law into her own hands she could have enjoyed the rest of his childhood under the same roof, shaped his life, and helped him to recover from being abused. what did she do instead? tutor bull-dykes in prison?
If Ellie had wanted to remain with her "child," she should have stayed in prison. Her son's doing time for murder.
Shotzeandsami

Winter Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure where you are getting "the law wont do anything"......as I recall sexual abuse of a minor is still a crime, it is prosecuted all the time and perps go to prison all the time....where they do not fare well.(See Fr. Geoghan of Boston).
Well,as the mother of someone who was molested from the age of 2 1/2,they do NOT punish them the way they NEED punishing. My child will never be the same,they should castrate them. They are never rehabilitated,and will always re-offend as long as they're alive,period

Since: Dec 06

Irvine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

Kootiebug=Cooties bug? wasn't there a childrens game by milton bradley called Cooties?
mom of 2

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

Ontario Emperor wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ellie had wanted to remain with her "child," she should have stayed in prison. Her son's doing time for murder.
Who did he murder? I hadn't heard that.
msjacksparrow

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

she was no better than the person she killed.....she made a wrong choice and therefore became a criminal....she should get help but no applause.
Common Sense

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

Your comments and beliefs are completely diffrent on this subject compared to the forum about tookie's. Tookies situation was 100 percent worse then Ellies. You speak against her and but Tookie killed inocent people, she didn't and you still back him and speak good about him. You should stop taking up space, your a fake.
msjacksparrow

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
Your comments and beliefs are completely diffrent on this subject compared to the forum about tookie's. Tookies situation was 100 percent worse then Ellies. You speak against her and but Tookie killed inocent people, she didn't and you still back him and speak good about him. You should stop taking up space, your a fake.
I stated Ellie is a murderer; no more or less and cannot be praised for her conduct; she had other choices and you better post where I have ever praised Tookie for what he committed but you can't.

I have only posted my belief in redemption and the fact Tookie did change his life and tried to make amends.

The man Ellie killed was innocent of the death penalty; she took the law into her own hands becoming a murderer.....she had no right to do that and cannot be praised

Need I explain more or are you still dense and not getting it????
msjacksparrow

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

if ellie can be redeemed, then good for her....but my point was she can't be praised for ending another's life
Fluffhead

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2007

I saw Her Movie on TV. I hope that someday she can
write a book about her experience. I am a true
crime addict & I like Reading those kind of Stories
Especially about the Family Murders
G-L-White

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Judged:

You can't compare Tookie W. with Nesler. She killed a worthless piece of crap who destroyed her son's life, and should have done 30 days or less.
Tookie Williams was a murdering, drug-dealing piece of garbage about as low as the child molester Nessler got rid of for us. Any sane person would applaud his death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Sonora Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sonora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sonora News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sonora