Obituaries for May 25, 2010

Obituaries for May 25, 2010

There are 1 comment on the Union Democrat story from May 25, 2010, titled Obituaries for May 25, 2010. In it, Union Democrat reports that:

Anthony 'Tony' David Cattaneo March 7, 1955 - May 19, 2010 Tuolumne resident Anthony "Tony" David Cattaneo died May 19 at Sonora Regional Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Union Democrat.

August Cattaneo

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Tony was laid to rest this morning at Sky Lawn Cemetary just off hiway 92 overlooking Half Moon Bay. His head stone will take a month or two to arrive. If you would like to visit Tony ask for
the location of his brothers Louie Robert Cattaneo or Paul Lewis Cattaneo when you get there.
I have lost the last of my three younger brother.
Rest in Peace all of you, your in my mind and in my heart.
: Louie Cattaneo/killed by a drunk driver at the age of 16
: Paul Cattaneo/died from liver cancer age 50
: Tony Cattaneo/died from liver failure age 55

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weekend Report: Arrests made for DUI, jail cont... Aug '17 sally rosen7665 1
anyone want to date me (Jul '07) Jul '17 Alex 9
News LIVERMORE / Man fatally stabbed at FormFactor IDd (Jul '08) Jun '17 A loved one 5
Babysitter (Jan '17) Jan '17 ChelseaM 1
Black? (Dec '16) Dec '16 Brooke 1
News Zombies ready to invade downtown Sonora (Oct '16) Oct '16 Sleepingboy 2
News Chase Ends With A Shooting In East Sonora (Oct '15) Aug '16 Rebecca peters 2

Sonora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sonora Mortgages