Petaluma Man Gets Hefty Prison Sentence For Attempted Murder of Elderly Man

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 20, 2013, titled Petaluma Man Gets Hefty Prison Sentence For Attempted Murder of Elderly Man. In it, Patch.com reports that:

By Bay City News Service A Petaluma man was sentenced to 86 years and four months in prison Thursday for the attempted murder shooting of a 90-year-old man in his Greenbrae home last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

“If I make it till tomorrow ”

Since: Nov 10

noon, I'm leaving...

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Well, this just goes to show you. That, after you just got done shooting an old guy in the face during a robbery, you shouldn't call the police.

noon, I'm leaving...

#2 Apr 20, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
Well, this just goes to show you. That, after you just got done shooting an old guy in the face during a robbery, you shouldn't call the police.
You up-and-coming young whippersnapper criminals out there should take note of that.

noon, I'm leaving...

#3 Apr 20, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
I'll bet that guy, after he gets done doing his 36 year, and then 50 year, sentences, will think twice about doing that again.

noon, I'm leaving...

#4 Apr 20, 2013
You know, sometimes, when a guy's on here trying to be funny, but clearly is NOT funny, it can turn out to be rather funny. In a weird, pathetic way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) May 22 Brittle Fingers 17,026
News Marijuana groups lobby for policy changes Apr '15 the Fear tator 2
S D C to become Christian Values Discipline Center Apr '15 Pastor Painsley 1
Petaluma folks should know about this (Jul '14) Mar '15 krystalcries 2
what should have happened to sex pervert dr wolin (Apr '13) Mar '15 Annonymous 12
Searching for breakfast joint that may/may not ... Mar '15 Jamie 1
News Cynthia Tarr's 'Life' in song Mar '15 freethinkradio do... 1
More from around the web

Sonoma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]