School Bans Leggings in California, C...

School Bans Leggings in California, Cites Problem "When Girls Bend"

There are 1 comment on the The Hollywood Gossip story from Apr 12, 2013, titled School Bans Leggings in California, Cites Problem "When Girls Bend". In it, The Hollywood Gossip reports that:

A California junior high school has banned leggings, which are increasingly worn as a substitute for pants by females these days for reasons unknown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hollywood Gossip.

Jenji_gurl

Portland, OR

#1 Apr 12, 2013
This is an easy fix, whenever I wore them/wear them I was had a skirt over! Even a short one will do, unless you're wearing them for "effect" which of course a lot of girls do. All I ever got in trouble for was the bare feet I always went with whenever I can, there were a couple of teachers who told me I had to put on shoes so I wouldn't drop my flip-flops and step into them – until I was away from that teacher! None of their business what people wear like that (and it's up to me to watch where I put my feet and not step on something sharp)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dipsnits Run World; Get Off My Porch May 29 opera cruntz 1
Clods To Be Elected May 28 TRUMP4Ever 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) May 26 Brittle Fingers 17,212
SDC Becomes Nudist Colony in 2018 May 18 Coonye 1
985 Refugees Arrive at S D C in Secret May 16 PsyTekTekTek 1
News Marin Voice: Jobs are the reason for traffic co... May 11 Leslie 1
News Alastair Blanda s Through the Hopvine: Distille... May 11 LUCY JANE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sonoma Mortgages