i need to report a man who is stalking me on here named ted

Posted in the Somonauk Forum



#1 Feb 14, 2012
Can someone help me? I think he wants to rape or due me harm. Someone please notify the local authorities. He goes by the name Ted and is out of this town I've never heard of.

Vladimir, Russia

#2 Feb 14, 2012
He was harassing me too. I know where that town is. I would call the police, but it's long distance.

Istanbul, Turkey

#3 Feb 15, 2012
So where is this Ted?
not funny

Wilmington, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Sam, you want someone to notify the authorities? What should we say? Comon' are you that stupid?
Pull your head out of your rear and call YOUR local police and make a report with the information you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somonauk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2000 Murder Case: Priebe poised for July 29 parole (Feb '08) 13 hr rose bee 41
Witch Hunt over teacher facebook likes Sep '14 Vindicate the Te... 1
Better highways, bridges do cost money Sep '14 lou 3
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Aug '14 reliable supplier 1
No court decision on drainage districts Aug '14 bill 2
Bus Stops in Lakewood Springs South - Plano (Oct '13) Aug '14 Plano 3
SOMONAUK: Man facing unlawful restraint charges (Oct '09) May '14 jak nuttet 12
Somonauk Dating
Find my Match

Somonauk Jobs

Somonauk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somonauk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somonauk

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]