Eight Arrested in Meth Bust

Eight Arrested in Meth Bust

There are 53 comments on the WREG story from Nov 17, 2009, titled Eight Arrested in Meth Bust. In it, WREG reports that:

Investigators say they got a tip about people coming and going at all hours of the night from the home at 1470 Warren Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Domo

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 18, 2009
You will never stop stupid people from doing stupid things. Thats just the way it is. Stop wasting taxpayers money trying to put them in jail. Let them cook there mess, in time they will over dose themselves and the problem solves it's self.
concerned

Memphis, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2009
Domo wrote:
You will never stop stupid people from doing stupid things. Thats just the way it is. Stop wasting taxpayers money trying to put them in jail. Let them cook there mess, in time they will over dose themselves and the problem solves it's self.
So we just let these idiots sel this sh@#$% to our kids?
cbinflux

Memphis, TN

#3 Nov 18, 2009
"It was Shake-n-Bake, and I helped!"
CharlieFoxtrot

Memphis, TN

#4 Nov 18, 2009
Domo wrote:
I would agree except for the fact that cooking meth is a hazard to everyone nearby. Trust me you do NOT want a meth lab next to your house. Big boom. As for people doing the drugs themselves? It's a problem with the heavy drugs like meth,heroin,etc because you breed addicts who HAVE to get more drugs, then crime goes up because they don't have jobs so they have to get money somewhere. Then people complain the police aren't doing their job because crime is going up.

It's a cycle and it's all very connected. Now if you want to sit at the house and smoke weed...well I say rock on.
NICOLE PAPPAS

Oakland, TN

#5 Nov 18, 2009
You know the sad thing is all yall can think abt is the ppl who are doing these things. Why dont you stop and think abt the families of the people that were involved? How would you feel if it was your brothers or your dad or your kids? People fuck up and make mistakes everyday, some worst than others. MY FAMILY NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS NOT YOUR NEGATIVITY!!
NICOLE PAPPAS, KASIE KING, BRENT KING, PAM DIXON, SHEILA WATKINS.
Cody

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Nov 18, 2009
Some people would like to see marijuana legalized. I don't care one way or the other and I'm not a user btw. But Meth? Now, that's a different story. As is well documented, users tend to spiral downward quickly to a miserable death in many cases. Some kids are naive about the dangers of meth and are easy targets. The people who make and sell this crap couldn't care less about human life, not even a child's. The police can't take an 'okay, if you want to ruin your own life ...' stance on this issue. Meth addiction problems invariably bleed over into other lives as addicts will steal from or take someone's life (family members included) for the money to satisfy their addiction. The same goes for heroin and crack. And yes, their is a good chance a meth lab will explode and harm still others. They need to be stopped, so let the police do their thing and thank them for it.
Jan doe

Southaven, MS

#7 Nov 18, 2009
There may have been a few people in the house that were inocent, that may need prayer. But... All the other meth heads, theiving little heathens got what they deserve. But really not because they will be let go to do it again. Most people will never learn.
Nichole, you too...
big daddy

Collierville, TN

#8 Nov 18, 2009
people do drugs to cover pain in their lives that most people don't have to endure. i have a friend that one day his dad took out the garbage and never came back. today my friend is a drunk. parents need to be parents and their kids my not turn out this way. drugs are not the problem, it is actually a solution to those who use. i myself got a felony charge many years ago for installing cable for a man. now i cant get the jobs i would be good at. luckily my wife is a nurse. some people sell drugs to get by. either way, the problems start at home. parents be parents. people that cant raise children, dont have them! it can really be that simple.
Cain

United States

#9 Nov 18, 2009
more helpful advice form the enlightened of memphis. not one of you has slept at a bus stop to void the ran cuz your mama threw you out. drug addiction is a disease not something people want, it takes over. if you smoke cigarettes, just put them down - for good! you cant do it can you?

case closed, stop judging and offering meaningless encouragement acting as if youd really help someone but you wouldnt, you just put forth an effort to claim you care but you wouldnt put in any road work to actually make a difference in anyones lives but your own.

im not mad or bitter, im truthful. you dont really care unless it affects you. and you dont help unless a few volunteer hours is what it takes to make you feel like youve done something in this world.

im done
tdavis

Oakland, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2009
our prayers r with the families .
Domo

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2009
Took out the trash and never came back.... Details on the 10:00 News
friend

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2009
he was raised better i will pray for them
friend

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2009
ricky u ought to be a shame involing the kids
understanding

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2009
First of all my prayers are with the famil.

Secondly it's true that drugs are addictive and there are many reasons people do them, not just because they are looking for comfort. I know this because a few years ago I was on crack only because my boyfriend was always doing it in front of me so I tried to, and yes got addicted but i've been clean, and sober for 3 years.

Thirdly the only way a person sucessfully gets off drugs is they have to want to help theirselves, have a supportive family, and seek rehab of some kind. We can pray for them until we are blue in the face and it will not do any good unless they want to help themselves. As for the rest of the family my prayer, concerns, hope, and understanding is with you
friend

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2009
matt i am very disappointed in u maybe u have learn something hilliville
courtney

AOL

#16 Nov 18, 2009
who was the people that got busted
sis in Christ

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2009
Domo wrote:
that could be one of your own kids that you are being insensitive about pray for the people trapped up in that messi praise the Lord that i got saved before i could od
matthews

AOL

#18 Nov 18, 2009
damn what the hell i got my husband clean about 3 years ago. my husband was on weed about 3 years ago.i know how it feels to lose everything you care about the most..keep your head up and pray people talk about you but words never can physically hurt anyone get your family together...god bless you
jones

AOL

#19 Nov 18, 2009
you cant anyone that dont want help all you can do is pray about it
mindy

Schofield, WI

#20 Nov 19, 2009
I love you Blake.....I hate to see you involved in something like this....I pray when you get out of jail that you will realize that life is too short and I pray that you will get the help that you need. I LOVE YOU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fayette county jail (Jul '14) Jul 20 Justice38068 7
Bolivar and Whiteville Gays (Jan '13) Jul 19 Scooby1256 5
shelia steward watkins (Jul '16) Jul 17 Bahahahahaha 2
Judge Gallagher (Mar '11) Jul 6 carol 22
Lock down again Jul 4 C- Hood 6
Lockdown Jun 30 Anonymous 1
Lock down Jun 25 C-Hood 1

Somerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance