Hungry4Chicken

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

We need a different place to eat in Oxford. I would love to see a KFC and Long Johns come here. The kind where they are both in the same building. It doesnt even have to be those two. We dont have anywhere to get chicken. Anyone else agree with me?
PeeBag

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

There used to be a KFC & Long Johns in Oxford, in 2 different locations 20+ years ago. My advice, if you want to go outside the "Oxford Box" for your dining experience is to head to Reds Hamburgers in New Miami or get a pizza from Seven Mile Market.
Hungry4Chicken

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I have actually had both, but they are kinda far for me to drive. Oxford has a lot of places to eat but they are mostly uptown and finding parking sucks! Just wish they would put something else in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Somerville Discussions

Search the Somerville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Pope Che Reagan Christ 29,098
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) 9 hr tard 21
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
knowing passing STD Jul 21 asa001 1
Angela Robinson Jul 20 Yea 2
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Jul 20 Jeremy 126
Dr. Bucher Jul 15 Just Wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Somerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••