proud of the malden police

proud of the malden police

Posted in the Somerville Forum

LISA

Malden, MA

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Three arrests of dangerous drug dealers in our community in less than a month. Unbelievable!!! I feel safer already. Talk about taking our city back. Well done.
Malden Resident

Malden, MA

#2 Apr 13, 2013
Yes now lets get the murders who killed the skateboard shop owner and Corey and put them in jail for life where they belong!
LISA

Malden, MA

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Amen!!
Romeo

Detroit, MI

#4 Apr 14, 2013
I'm sure neither of the murders were random acts. Corey and his friends all ended up dead or in prison for a reason. What do you think the guy was killed for at the skateboard shop?
Malden Resident

Malden, MA

#5 Apr 16, 2013
No, I don't think that Corey was a saint. But did he deserve to be murdered in cold blood? I don't think so. I don't think Corey's murder was a random act any more than at Jay's on Salem Street when he killed two teens.
Malden Resident

Malden, MA

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Oh, as for the skateboard shop owner, so far, I believe that was a random act. We haven't been told much by the police and it could be because they don't have much to go on. I just wish all of the killings of others would end.
ha ha ha

Melrose, MA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Nope, skateboard shop owner was assuredly NOT RANDOM
Klecko

Detroit, MI

#8 Jun 26, 2013
M dubz all day. Is that what they say while being raped in prison or dying on the street
Jeffy

Detroit, MI

#9 Sep 9, 2013
That was funny
Somerville Thrasher

Medford, MA

#11 Dec 27, 2014
These guys did live in Malden at one time, They are 28 and 29 years old now. I also heard there was a 3rd person a driver. You bet your ass it was a planned attack and drugs had no involvement in it. The cops are sleeping on a nikkha but it will wrap up as soon as you can say January 29, 2015
Interesting

Cambridge, MA

#12 Feb 18, 2015
Somerville Thrasher wrote:
These guys did live in Malden at one time, They are 28 and 29 years old now. I also heard there was a 3rd person a driver. You bet your ass it was a planned attack and drugs had no involvement in it. The cops are sleeping on a nikkha but it will wrap up as soon as you can say January 29, 2015
You should share all of your information with the police and get these murderers off of the streets before they do it again. Maybe they already have done it again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everett pool...disgrace 14 min EverettCitizen 4
News Sausage Maker Moving to Medford 3 hr Jimmy Dean 3
ethics not taught at harvard 5 hr bozo 1
News Police Briefs 07-20-2011 (Aug '11) 21 hr EverettCitizen 40
News You can soon bike entire East Coast 22 hr Who Knew 1
News Booming region doesn't need Wynn Jun 8 mano 4
Russell Chiary, age 46, of Somerville, Mass. st... May '16 nwolfy 2

Somerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance