Two reports of shots fired, police at...

Two reports of shots fired, police at two locations - Somerville, MA

There are 6 comments on the www.wickedlocal.com story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Two reports of shots fired, police at two locations - Somerville, MA. In it, www.wickedlocal.com reports that:

Reports over the police scanner detail a man who fled, holding a gun, after shots were fired in the driveway between 48 and 50 Flint St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wickedlocal.com.

Carmella

Cambridge, MA

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Tell me what else is NEW.,

“lived here 30 yrs”

Since: Oct 07

somevrille

#2 Apr 29, 2008
well the description the somerville journal put out is wrong i heard on the scanner by the Cambridge police they were looking for a hispanic male driving a black BMW they also did find the car unocupied and towed it to police headquarters

“lived here 30 yrs”

Since: Oct 07

somevrille

#3 Apr 29, 2008
1 more thing this is the beginning of a long summer you are going to be seeing lots of shooting fights and especilly muggings there was one 2 nights ago on the pathway by cedar st 3 black males on bikes took a mans I-pod and cell phone when it starts getting nice out everyone comes out!!
Carmella

Cambridge, MA

#4 Apr 30, 2008
How sad is that., imgaine you can almost detect the summer., and what is going to happen, this world is not a nice place to live., when I was growing up there were other crimes not like this.,
reply to carmella

Everett, MA

#5 May 3, 2008
hey carmella, hows old are you? cause if you grew up with in the era of the Winter Hill Gang then things were much worse. Everybody from that era always say back in my days thing were peaceful but I then ask my parents and they say during a strech there were murders everyother day. So I was juss wondering how muggings are worse than murders?
Carmella

Cambridge, MA

#6 May 4, 2008
Well Im in my late 40's how old are u?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lafayette school 5 hr Too Bad 27
News News | 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says... 5 hr Mr Obama 2
310 Broadway Flophouse 18 hr EverettCitizen 8
Everett Cop Held Without Bail 22 hr Really 27
Prostitution Tue Learn To Spell 4
Patriot Skateboards Mon duh 2
bad republicans\ Mon Really 7

Somerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance