Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

This is the true creature you must be on the lookout for. He will, and did fool alot of people. One girl stuck by this guy and he screwed her out of a job. The constant lies took a huge toll on her and her family, it may be that we know of only one but if he could do this to someone that cared about him, he could do it to anyone.
Rug Doctor

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

If Ihad a tissue I'd hand it to you!'m wiing my tears as I type!
Tony

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Let's not make this campaign nasty. Although I do not support John Hanlon, I think he is a good man who truly cares about this city.
Well

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

How old is he anyway?
Joe

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
How old is he anyway?
two years older then dirt .
old friend

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Rug Doctor wrote:
If Ihad a tissue I'd hand it to you!'m wiing my tears as I type!
Kinda don't really give a rats behind about people like you, it has to do with people who really participate in society,and not just from the comfort of their bed.
Hanlon is a Good Man

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The person who started this website is the real fraud, afraid that Hanlon will win the State Representative election which he was robbed of in the last election by that fraud Smith.

John Hanlon was a good Mayor and created a surplus of cash which your idol Carlo DeMario squandered. This city is in financial trouble because DeMaria's careless spending.

Your hate is only surpassed by your ignorance, you big phony.

When Hanlon is elected State Rep., and Van Campen is elected Mayor, this Everett will be much better.

Your style of writing appears on other topics in this Forum--mean and full of hate. Get a life you big jerk.

You are the Real Fraud.
Drone

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Hanlon is a Good Man wrote:
The person who started this website is the real fraud, afraid that Hanlon will win the State Representative election which he was robbed of in the last election by that fraud Smith.
John Hanlon was a good Mayor and created a surplus of cash which your idol Carlo DeMario squandered. This city is in financial trouble because DeMaria's careless spending.
When Hanlon is elected State Rep., and Van Campen is elected Mayor, this Everett will be much better.
Your style of writing appears on other topics in this Forum--mean and full of hate. Get a life you big jerk.
You are the Real Fraud.
I'm so sorry you feel that way about me, but when your "family memeber" of dear friend screws someone, it hurts, I understand that, but he did what he did. Politics aint kick ball, it's kick ass, and when you can argue with me on a fair level, I would love to have that debate with you because it deserves it. Thats what it's all about, but when someone hurts your feelings, you have a way of name calling that brings the level too low for people that really do this for a living. Now, my friend, please compose a worthy retort and we will both learn from it.
Drake

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry but this is such BS
SSmith

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Hanlon is a good guy back off
outta here

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Drone wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so sorry you feel that way about me, but when your "family memeber" of dear friend screws someone, it hurts, I understand that, but he did what he did. Politics aint kick ball, it's kick ass, and when you can argue with me on a fair level, I would love to have that debate with you because it deserves it. Thats what it's all about, but when someone hurts your feelings, you have a way of name calling that brings the level too low for people that really do this for a living. Now, my friend, please compose a worthy retort and we will both learn from it.
Did you forget what name you were posting under? I think you better go back and read your first post.
Drone

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

outta here wrote:
<quoted text> Did you forget what name you were posting under? I think you better go back and read your first post.
`Julie, my room mate is old friend, and I did write that remark, with her apporvalb. And I will in the future, but I will make sure you and everyone else knows
Drone Equals Zero

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Drone, your spewing out of hateful statements without giving the facts is ridiculous. There must be reasons why she was let go. What are they, not your just your opinions.
Drone

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Drone Equals Zero wrote:
Drone, your spewing out of hateful statements without giving the facts is ridiculous. There must be reasons why she was let go. What are they, not your just your opinions.
To be honest, did not want to sound like I am hateful, you do have a valid point, and I will find out the reason. Sorry for making you feel that way, it was not my intention.
Family Gal

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hanlon is a Good Man wrote:
You are the Real Fraud.
I know from your writing that you most certainly are a daughter or son of Hanlon. He did what he did to that girl, and that's the way it is. She was depending on that job, and he screwed her. Sorry you don't like the story, she, I can bet, didn't like the actions of Hanlon. PS. calm your emotions.
Family Gal Uninformed

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

As usual you post no facts why she was let go, just biased opinions. You and Drone are one of a kind.
Family Gal

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Family Gal Uninformed wrote:
As usual you post no facts why she was let go, just biased opinions. You and Drone are one of a kind.
As old friend said, she was not given a job, after she waited around for Hanlon to win. I believe it says somewhere Hanlon promised her a job but didn't give her one. On another note, all your writings seem extreamly nasty, no matter who you are writing under. Excuse the spelling
Lucy

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

You people writing nonsense are all a joke. I see lies written here about Hanlon, Mangan and McGonagle. I wonder who it is that is running these men.....

Tell little buddy to jump ship because when the absentee ballot scandal comes to fruition, I believe he is one that is not going to be too happy.

Stop trashing good people I really dont know how you people can feel good about yourselves. If you dont like what's going on in your community then speak up and do something about it. Dont hide behind a computer and make up lies you coward.
knows all

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hanlon one of the best City clerks ever should have never left! Hanlon one of the Worst Mayor's ever should have never won,was in way over his head ,crist he did not even know how to work a cell phone as Mayor!Should thank Smith for winning/stealing that job. Stayed retired John you must be getting a decent pension. Can't figuire out why you would want that job?? Stay home ,relax and enjoy retirement
Adopted Son of Everett

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

I met John Hanlon and his wife years ago when I came to the US from halfway across the planet. They were good to me even if they didn't know me and didn't need anything from me. A measure of one's good nature is when he shows kindness to a total stranger. I don't know how else if what I just said is not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Somerville Discussions

Search the Somerville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dean Street - what is going on 19 min Former E 7
Patrick signs $1B convention center upgrade bill 23 min reality is a crutch 1
Boston lags behind U.S. in solving murders: Wat... 28 min reality is a crutch 3
street sweeping and towing cars scumbags 2 hr Bernie L 10
Glendale gas station? 3 hr happy days 4
Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 3 hr pam 1,150
Glendale square riot 3 hr Everett 18
•••
•••