Don't stop anxiety medication on your...

Don't stop anxiety medication on your own

There are 2 comments on the Yuma Sun story from Nov 11, 2012, titled Don't stop anxiety medication on your own. In it, Yuma Sun reports that:

DEAR DRS. DONOHUE AND ROACH: About two years ago, I had an anxiety attack. The doctor prescribed Xanax, and I was on it for a short time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yuma Sun.

Bhem

New York, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Depression medications are commonly used for people with long-term anxiety and they have been connected to less favorable effects in people who ceased using antidepressants cold turkey. It's best to have a professional's advice before attempting to wean off from antidepressants. There are articles at http://www.zoloftlawsuitcenter.net that have more information about potential withdrawal reactions from Zoloft.
Korey

UK

#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs and crime in Yuma (Jun '09) Jun 27 Phoenix b19 155
Yuma Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun 21 Musikologist 13
Review: Sunshine Landscape Company LLC Jun 9 John jones 1
News Yuma County experiences growth in Spanish-speak... (Jun '11) Oct '14 Big stevie Pollo ... 31
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (D... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Brenton Colbath 32
News Customs officers seize $699,000 in drugs (May '13) Aug '13 mary j wanna 6
News Yuma border agents arrest convicted pedophile (Apr '13) Apr '13 Realy 1
More from around the web

Somerton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Somerton Mortgages