Police: Man abused baby

Police: Man abused baby

There are 25 comments on the The Tribune-Democrat story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Police: Man abused baby. In it, The Tribune-Democrat reports that:

State police in Somerset have charged an Elk Lick Township man in connection with gruesome sex attacks on an infant and a dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tribune-Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2010
For god's sake people are damn sick these days!!What the hell?!!Raping a baby and a dog?!Where was the mother of this infant?People like this should just be taken out back and have a bullet pumped in their head and let them s-l-o-w-l-y die.WTF!!
gertie

Johnstown, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2010
sandy63 wrote:
For god's sake people are damn sick these days!!What the hell?!!Raping a baby and a dog?!Where was the mother of this infant?People like this should just be taken out back and have a bullet pumped in their head and let them s-l-o-w-l-y die.WTF!!
Unbelievable & sickening, but what will be worse is the fact that he'll probably get a little time in the pen, get some rehabilitation, & be free again. I'm not sure what's worse. People like this, or a country that lets them back out onto the streets. ONE strike is TOO much!
Larry the cable guy

Clearfield, PA

#3 Mar 19, 2010
He should be hung. and let down every five minutes so his wife could beat him.
GETER DONE

North Ridgeville, OH

#4 Mar 20, 2010
PETA will be coming after this guy for abusing the dog.
Mountain Gal

Chicora, PA

#5 Mar 20, 2010
Larry the cable guy wrote:
Just kill him, why put him away anywhere, he's a menace to society. Our laws need to be changed, too many men abusing small children, when is it going to stop? It isn't!!! Our world is going completely CRAZY!!!!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Mar 20, 2010
You're right, he deserves a very slow, painful
death. But you can be sure when he gets to prison
those men inside will make sure he gets what he
deserves. Child molestors are the scum of the earth
& those in the pen have wives & daughters too.
He'll be well taken care of in there. LOL
sunshine

Nicktown, PA

#7 Mar 20, 2010
WHAT A BIG!!!!! Just read the article. If that is who i think it is his family use to live on west side when he was a teenager. Seems to me the house was over by where bev jarvis lives. Ur right the prisioners will make it rough on him.And the guards just never seem to be around when those things happen to guys like him..dont seem to have no shame confesed to these acts since he was a teenager. Lord help us. He would have my house in body bag not in handcuffs.
sunshine

Nicktown, PA

#8 Mar 20, 2010
Thats suppose to be PIG.
Mountain Gal

Chicora, PA

#9 Mar 20, 2010
These pigs that prey on small children should all be neutered. Too much has been happening all over the country, and nothing is being done to stop it. Just look at all the priests that have abused young boys for years and gotten away with it. Makes you sick !!!!!!!!!
old very old

Johnstown, PA

#10 Mar 30, 2010
AMEN: to all that was said above. The problem is the courts and people who we put on the benches across the state. The law says these people need help. Doesn't anybody understand there are people living in our free civilization culture that are are no good. They area pretender of a bad mind. No way. They need cloaked in tar and feathers and stoned in the center of town square. " He who is in sin cast the frist stone " We could all cast at the same time. I don't think hell will except when their time comes. """" CLICK, SNAP CUT IT OFF""""
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Mar 30, 2010
I believe these people should be turned over to the families, no questions asked . Not where are
they or what happened to them . There is only one
way to deal with a rabid animal. Too many people
today want to make a victim out of the criminals,
with no care or thoughts to those who suffered.
JustMe

Apollo, PA

#12 Apr 2, 2010
Larry the cable guy wrote:
Unfortunately the mother witnessed it 4 times and said nothing..

http://www.dailyamerican.com/articles/2010/03...
Here Today

Chicora, PA

#13 Apr 3, 2010
The woman, or mother of the child, whichever, needs to be tarred and feathered also. She should be put in prison. There should be no mercy for this horrible happening. This is where the death penalty should be a reality, not just talked about.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Apr 3, 2010
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately the mother witnessed it 4 times and said nothing..
http://www.dailyamerican.com/articles/2010/03...
OMG Amighty.
frogtown sista

Johnstown, PA

#15 Apr 8, 2010
I beleive he did live on west side when he was younger. I say we tie him to the band stand and let anyone do anything they wish to him. he doe's have a slight mental problem but not that bad he knew what he was doing CYS was called on him before for nelect but nothing was done maybe if they would have done something then this wouldn't have happen to this poor child may God be with her and punish him to the fullest. SICK BASTARD will be out in a few years I hope the other inmate's show him what that baby went through.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Apr 8, 2010
I've heard ex-cons tell of these perverts committing suicide because of the paybacks they
received in prison. If so, I do have some respect
for the cons in there for teaching them exactly
how justice works. Like I've said, they may have done something wrong, but most are men that have families on the outside. Paybacks are a b!t(h & in
these cases well deserved. Bubba will really like him. LOL
Doozie

Rockwood, PA

#17 Apr 10, 2010
OMGG, This MOTHER (as she is called) knew about this. The FAMILY knew about this. WTF ??? No I don't think the family has any rights what so ever. Well the family that knew this has been going on for YEARS, Mental or not.. The FAMILY should have taught him right from wrong. Hell even severe mental people know "Good touches" from "Bad touches". So this "Slightly" mental case (won't call him a man) Knew better.
Don't EVEN get me started on the CYS BULLSHIT !! They are to blame also,not only in this case but MANY MANY others! They are a JOKE with a capital J.
I think the case manger should be put in the Pen with Bubba also. So the next case manger will think twice when they do thier so called ~JOB~! Thier JOB should be to protect the innocent !!!!!!
Tarred and Feather can be washed off, They ALL need to feel the pain that,That poor lil baby felt. And the dog. OHH wait... I would love to be there.
IF old very old were to tar/feather him. I could ummm lets say, drop a match in his direction, and watch the Son of a Bitch BURN a SLOW death.
Please excuse the cussing, but this is unbelievable, and hard to fathem.
squeak

Menomonee Falls, WI

#18 Apr 10, 2010
Poor little baby girl...and the dog too...he is gonna git lucky in prison now...
squeak

Menomonee Falls, WI

#19 Apr 10, 2010
anyone who has a "friend" in the local prison should get in touch and mention this guys name now
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Apr 11, 2010
anyone who has a "friend" in the local prison should get in touch and mention this guys name now
==========
One guy who was in there said the cons will know
who he is & what he did before the 'pervert'ever
reaches his cell. Most of them will either go off the deep end or 'get used' to it & become someone's
wife or girlfriend. But it still doesn't reverse the physical & mental hell he put that little girl
thru.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff benincosa (Jul '12) Jan '18 Wrong 7
History of Stoystown (Dec '07) Nov '17 Brenton Horner 3
work from home opportunity Nov '17 seany43 1
News Vice President Pence says Flight 93 heroes may ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Newt G s Next Wife 1
michelle shumaker (Aug '14) Feb '17 Looking 2
News CNN at war with Trump over what reporting unlea... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ItsComing 2
tax free (Oct '16) Oct '16 John Patrick Naug... 1

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages