people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

Posted in the Somerset Forum

laura howell

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2009
this is laura if you need me or have something to say concering me or my children dont be putting it on the damn computer this is getting old. you all just need to grow up and leave my name out of shit. and abbie is brians she looks just like him and for those who believe all this shit are just as imature as the ones writing it. i dont want my business all over so the next person to put my name on this is just wanting to start trouble and im not in to all this he says she says bull is so high school and last time i checked i graduated. so people just need to leave it alone and dont ever mention mine and brians kids on here again
Trouble

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2009
laura howell wrote:
this is laura if you need me or have something to say concering me or my children dont be putting it on the damn computer this is getting old. you all just need to grow up and leave my name out of shit. and abbie is brians she looks just like him and for those who believe all this shit are just as imature as the ones writing it. i dont want my business all over so the next person to put my name on this is just wanting to start trouble and im not in to all this he says she says bull is so high school and last time i checked i graduated. so people just need to leave it alone and dont ever mention mine and brians kids on here again
This is not nice. People should take care of their own business and leave everybody alone. I have been a victim of this stuff and there is nothing funny about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dover pa teachers believe the LIE Dec '14 monkey liars 1
dover pa says we came from monkeys Dec '14 dover pa liars 1
Barack Obama Came From A MONKEY Dec '14 dover pa are liars 1
Dentist: Implants can hold dentures in place (Apr '13) Nov '14 johnsmith13188 9
Hastert Recalls Sept. 11, 2001 Evacuation of th... Oct '14 cancer suxs 2
Is GSI Paternity Lab Legit? (Oct '10) Sep '14 nobsforme 39
michelle shumaker Aug '14 papajohn 1

Winter Storm Watch for Somerset County was issued at January 30 at 10:13PM EST

Somerset Dating
Find my Match