Youth sports festival begins June 18 ...

Youth sports festival begins June 18 in North Brunswick

There are 5 comments on the Home News Tribune story from May 19, 2008, titled Youth sports festival begins June 18 in North Brunswick. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

The North Brunswick Youth Sports Festival/Carnival will take place from June 18 to 22 on the grounds adjacent to DeVry University off Route 1 in North Brunswick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

Newark, NJ

#1 Jun 18, 2008
How much are tickets for the North Brunswick carnival and when is bracelet night? Thanks =)

Westfield, NJ

#2 Jun 19, 2008
As far as raising money for the sports program the North Brunswick Festival is great. But as far as being a vendor they are sneaky and selfish. This week when we went to set up they mysteriously did not remember telling us to come and put someone else in our spot. Probably someone who slid them more money. Then today we got a phone call from another vendor that they did the same thing to them and admitted they took more money. Ofcourse money talks but the least this festival could do was tell us in advance.They do not care that vendors make a living at festivals and we could have booked another show this week. Now we lost our product, had to pay people to work that day only to send them home, paid for a vendors license and the kids that were planning on working 5 days for us wont make any money. But they do not care about that. Selfish, poorly run committee!!!!!!!! We have never been treated that way before by any other town.
Ann P

Piscataway, NJ

#3 Jun 23, 2008
Do you have a lost & found dept. I lost my cell phone.

Cranford, NJ

#4 Jun 13, 2009
if it rains and thunderss is it gunnna be cancelled
or you can still go but theres just no rides??
cuss i wana go. and if it rain and thunders
den my mom is gunnna be pissed cuss she left
and now has to come back. in like a halfhour

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Jun 23, 2013
I highly recommend don't coming here especially if you have kids. Outrageous prices for food and rides plus the 8 dollar entrance fee. Not worth it. It would be cheaper just to donate a couple bucks instead of blowing all your money on nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? (Aug '14) 9 hr curious16 184
Snow Plowing Mar 10 Steve Dagnall 1
News Janarion Grant, Darius Hamilton star at Rutgers... Mar 10 RU man 1
News Swastikas to be sandblasted near Johnson Park (Jan '12) Mar 9 recompense 3
Gay Teens Jersey Shore Area meetup/hookup Mar 4 BrickNj 1
News New adult day-care center for older Asian India... (Jul '08) Feb '18 Mou Ling 80
1970's nightclub in BoundBrook by the railroad ... (Mar '10) Feb '18 Jleonardis 16

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages