Review: N & K Trading Inc
latinoloco197417 03

Wilmington, DE

#89 Mar 5, 2014
I received the wrong order i'm trying to get in contact with no luck please let me. Know how to get in contact so I can exchange the product for the right one
Marzouki

United States

#90 Mar 17, 2014
I buy a watch camera i reseve it now but not working please informe what i can return this item thanks
same boat

Ashland, KY

#91 Mar 18, 2014
i also ordered a item from ebay and it turned out being a vendor which i was able to get the address of the vendor through the BBB website and come to find out Tmart.com , N&K trading , laptopz-outlet along with a few other names are all owned by the same people.
Virginia Rhine

Scottsdale, AZ

#92 Mar 22, 2014
I ordered a battery for my laptop and they sent an entirely different battery.
I was taken by the Chinese once before and I am feeling de javue. Respectable companies have a customer service department and when they say they have 24 hour chat available, they do!
nicky

Europe

#93 Mar 22, 2014
I bought a tablet pc but the thing is dead its not working.
Bobbib48

Minneapolis, MN

#94 Mar 30, 2014
How do I go about getting my money back for an Android tablet I bought last November, for a Christmas present. I spent money trying to get it fixed. The guy spent many hours trying to get it to work, and said I should return it to where I got it, as it was defective. I finally wrote them to get my money back, and have not heard anything. This is my first bad experience from ordering online. I thought e-bay was a more reputable place to order.
Do I get ahold of the Attorney General to report this, or what?
What have any of the rest of you done to get your money back?
Bobbib48

Minneapolis, MN

#95 Mar 30, 2014
nicky wrote:
I bought a tablet pc but the thing is dead its not working.
What can we do to get our money back..my tablet is "dead" also???? Something needs to be done about these people that are ripping us off!!!!!!!!!!
Tmart Sucks

Airdrie, Canada

#96 Apr 2, 2014
I too have been ripped off by Tmart. The tracking number is invalided. They told me that my items were sent and successfully delivered. I did not receive anything.I was told by live chat contact do doubt, that their policy states that they don't have to try to locate missing items. Funny thing is my confirmation email says the date Shipped was on: Wed, 31st Dec 1969. Umm we are in march 2014... It soposable was sent on a Wednesday, came from were ever ...thru customs and delivered to me in Canada the following Monday. In less than 6 days including a week end, I have never gotten a package that quick from the states or another country. I am still waiting for another package I ordered before that order.(Tracking number invalid) I don't think that's coming either. I have no other choice but desput it with my credit card company because tmart refuses to do anything.
Cathy

Conway, AR

#97 Apr 7, 2014
I ordered a Bb Trumpet with a hard-shell case. Upon receiving the package, I found that the case was damaged in three places. I e-mailed this company and attached photos of the damage. At first this company told me that there was nothing they could do for me. A later e-mail was sent to me telling me that they would credit me for $8.00 dollars toward a new hard-shell case. I searched the internet and found that $8.00 would not even pay for the shipping cost to purchase a new hard-shell case.
I have been scammed !!!
JLP

Christchurch, New Zealand

#98 Apr 8, 2014
chris wrote:
I placed a order with you 2 weeks ago you have my money but i have not recieved my good how long do i have to wait.
Likewise, I paid $34.99 shipping to have an item delivered quickly, but alas it did not arrive. Investigation now in place.
Barbara Shilling

Midlothian, VA

#99 Apr 8, 2014
Received your "Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle" & it is not as described on ebay. It is not new , but used, in bad condition & is definitely not stainless steel as you maintain it is. I will notify ebay that this company is not reliable or honest. I hope to avoid this bad review if you will refund my money (13.79) & notify me that this has been done.
stacey

Salem, MA

#100 Apr 8, 2014
I ordered a keyboard from this company and i never received the item. They will not return my money or the keyboard. Is this company reputable? It seems like this is a common problem.
Tom

Morganville, NJ

#102 Apr 11, 2014
Do not order from this company, fast to take money but they labeled and shipped wrong item on web. No one answers emails and no phone numbers. Buyer Beware...
Pennie

West Palm Beach, FL

#103 Apr 12, 2014
VERY LEARY OF THIS COMPANY, THEY DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE AND THERE IS NO RECEIPT WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND NO WAY TO RETURN YOUR MERCHANDISE IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH IT.
Sherry Zhang

Altoona, PA

#104 Apr 23, 2014
I ordered a 16" viola and got it last week. But, it can not be tone because one bar is wobbling. After I used a little force to screw tighter the string was broken. Also the bow did not make any music sound. I want to return.
Louis Giard

Montréal, Canada

#106 May 4, 2014
I place an order for a case for my Android tablet 3 weeks ago and nothing has arrived I will place a complaint with PayPal and request a reemboursment .

Louis Giard
8132 Marie Victorin
Contrecoeur Qc
CANADA
Yousuf

Baltimore, MD

#107 May 6, 2014
I been calling for pass last week and no one picks up the phone and they send me wrong item I will press charges for fraud and I will report them to consumer affair
Bruce

Miami, FL

#109 May 10, 2014
I am still waiting on my item, I have opened a pay dispute with Pay Pal
Edson Moreira

Hoboken, NJ

#112 May 22, 2014
this product does not work, and is in poor condition I want to return
Natali

Spring Valley, NY

#113 Jun 16, 2014
Did not get a refund from them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manville residents angry over property taxes Sep 14 taxpayer 1
News Motorcyclist hurt after his bike stalls in midd... Sep 1 jmrsch123 1
Demolition Derby Cars For sale pretty Cheap... (May '10) Aug 28 DemoDerbyKing30000 7
News Timothy Rogalcheck, 49, Avenel (Jun '07) Aug '16 Zeesal 5
News Why commuters can't take shelter at Bound Brook... Aug '16 astone007 1
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? (Aug '14) Jul '16 Fogally 12
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) Jun '16 Hippiegirl732 3

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages