Review: N & K Trading Inc
Matt Landenberg Pa

Landenberg, PA

#65 Dec 28, 2013
I received an item from you on Dec. 5 for a Chrismas Gift. On the 25th I need to ship it back. This thing does not work at all. No one answers your phone!!!
Leon

Berkeley, CA

#66 Dec 30, 2013
This is not a trustworthy company. I order an item, and you sent me a defected item. They don't provide instructions as to what to do in cases like mine.
Belinda Sparaco

Oxford, NY

#67 Jan 2, 2014
I ordered products from you and have only received half of them. Can you tell me the status of my items? Transaction ID: 09919375EH554662K.
need someone NJ to stop

Silver Spring, MD

#68 Jan 3, 2014
need someone that's lives in NJ to stop by
Michael

Conroe, TX

#70 Jan 10, 2014
I too ordered a product, Defective when it arrived. They do not answer their phone. Ordered the product from a comapny called laptoptown who in turned sent the order to N&K Trading.
LarryLym

Lehigh Acres, FL

#73 Jan 13, 2014
My GPS arrived last week and it doesn't work properly. Is it possible to reboot or reset it to make it work. The touch screen is very sporatic.
martha

Quartzsite, AZ

#74 Jan 17, 2014
placed order, received wrong item. tried calling no answer. have already paid for item. want what I ordered if no reply or correct item not shipped will call bank and have item disputed.
Jared dennis

Brandon, FL

#75 Jan 18, 2014
You dumb jersey bastards screwed up my order I would like all the stuff I paid for and I will be contacting my back to get my money back
Rodney

United States

#76 Jan 24, 2014
Same problem everyone else is having, shopped wrong item and listed phone number appears to be a fax #
anonymous

Ahmedabad, India

#77 Jan 24, 2014
I didn't order anything. I didn't spend one cent. But still I got one item in mail called Star Master from this company.. Hahahaha..
warren huntley

Wrightsville, PA

#78 Jan 25, 2014
not happy with cat warmer your tracking #9262 2927 0024 5224 0252 60
llilibel

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#79 Jan 26, 2014
Payment made with paypal, item never received.
cheryl

Meriden, CT

#80 Jan 31, 2014
I ordered kryptonite knockoff bike locks what i received was a bad joke. The locks so small they won't even go around a bike frame never mind a post or bike rack! No packing slip or any info with these locks with Chinese writing on package. Phone above seems a fax line.Seems a scam operation. I am calling my credit card agency to take back payment.
Alk

Dumont, NJ

#81 Feb 12, 2014
They item you sent me isn't what I ordered, and I'm trying to get a hold of you on the phone, no one answers it
Vicky Graves

Olathe, KS

#82 Feb 12, 2014
I ordered a pet carrier on feb3rd and have not received it. It shows shipped on mt PayPal account, can you confirm and track package? To verify my address is 3856 W State Hwy O, Springfield, Mo 65803
Susan

Robertsdale, AL

#83 Feb 23, 2014
I ordered four watches. Two do not work. One does not even have the backing on it. Poor quality and poor service seems to equal not caring.
ray

West Babylon, NY

#84 Mar 2, 2014
do not ever buy anything from nk trading fraudulent no phone no anything never ever buy anything ever FRAUDS FRAUDS FRAUDS FRAUDS FRAUDS
Pat

Gold Coast, Australia

#85 Mar 4, 2014
I placed an order and payed on the 21stvJanuary and have not received anything yet. Is it coming.
Paul Neas

Colorado Springs, CO

#86 Mar 4, 2014
They refused to I communicate with me. PayPal got my money back.
Gaurav

Auckland, New Zealand

#88 Mar 4, 2014
I placed order with u 2 weeks ago and i have not recieved yet. where is my order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timothy Rogalcheck, 49, Avenel (Jun '07) Aug 9 Zeesal 5
News Why commuters can't take shelter at Bound Brook... Aug 5 astone007 1
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? (Aug '14) Jul 25 Fogally 12
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) Jun '16 Hippiegirl732 3
News Family of deceased inmate sues Somerset ... (Oct '08) Jun '16 Stop the ill 14
Debra Demarest Jun '16 bobsvette 1
News Gender-confirming surgery now covered for trans... Jun '16 TerriB1 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages