Review: N & K Trading Inc
Patricia K

Little Rock, AR

#43 Oct 30, 2013
I received the wrong item that I want to return and they don't answer the phone and no working internet address.
Al Erwin

Baltimore, Canada

#44 Nov 7, 2013
I purchased a battery from your company for an Iphone 4 recently. Installing it ruined the phone. Even when I put the original battery back in the phone it wouldn't work.

Singapore, Singapore

#45 Nov 8, 2013
The goods has yet to be shipped till now. Please advise when shipment be 370896378599

Clover, SC

#46 Nov 18, 2013
How do you do business without answering the phone, I need to return an order.

Clarksville, MD

#47 Nov 18, 2013
I ordered 3 Lipo Battery voltage checkers. 3 did arrive, however:
1. was packed in a zip lock bag and it was OK and working. It had the clear Shrink Warp protective covering.

2nd was just in the envelop lose. It too had the shrink wrap protective covering on it.

3rd was tampered with, NO SHRINK Wrap covering and half of the protective covering on the back was actually removed!! Clearly tampered with.

Also shipped in a envelope, they are very light and I was charged $16.47 from New Jersey to Maryland! Give me a break!!!

I want a replacement for the third item I described above!

Broken Arrow, OK

#49 Nov 18, 2013
these turds will end up dead
Betty Masini UK

London, UK

#51 Nov 21, 2013
The battery we recently received from you does not work how do we contact you.

Oshakati, Namibia

#52 Nov 23, 2013
I paid for my tablets with this compony but up to now they send me the wrong wibill number please send my product before i curse who took my money.
Jeff Crandell

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Dec 9, 2013
The battery you sent is not keeping charge, I need to know what to do to get a replacement one. Please email and let me know what I need to do.

Cornwall, Canada

#54 Dec 11, 2013
place and order 3wks ago and was payed for. was told would have by december 9 and still waiting

Johannesburg, South Africa

#55 Dec 12, 2013
Someone had used my paypal account to buy stuff from you pls give me my money back anyone who want to buy stuff from this web pls think twice
Battery assault

Littleton, CO

#56 Dec 16, 2013
How can you do business unless you answer the phone? QUOTE
I order several different battery related Christmas items most of which didn't work! I took the "corroded" batteries out ( I hope I don't die from battery acid poisoning)! I found the problem. I have no problem with shall we say vintage Santa's, but you will never know BECAUSE YOU DON'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE!! Is this another holiday scam???
Robert Young

Kannapolis, NC

#57 Dec 17, 2013
How can EBay as a company NOT be liable for this? They have been informed that these people lie and steal? Idk. F##k it Karmas a B##*CH. I'm from Jersey. Maybe I'll take a drive. US Army Robbed before deployment.

Desoto, TX

#58 Dec 20, 2013
I'm getting pissed off y'all sent half of my shipment and I cannot get in touch with nobody. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to recommend people to buy from another company.

Randolph, NJ

#59 Dec 21, 2013
BEWARE! The company now trades as or tmart. I ordered an item from them over 2 months ago and never received. When I contacted them they said it is their policy not to provide refunds. Many email later they just want to argue with me over a lousy $4. The company did not disclose they are in China, but have a UK address on the website, no phone number and obviously also have NJ address.

Torrington, CT

#60 Dec 25, 2013
I ordered a tablet for my grandson it came with a case and it doesn't fit in the case how do I. Return it to you?

Allen Park, MI

#61 Dec 26, 2013
Anybody bothered to bring FBI or Police on their case? What kind of scam is going on? They are taking your money with no service. Unbelievable. Do I have to tell China "Thanks for rubbing me" too???

Allen Park, MI

#62 Dec 26, 2013
john wrote:
these turds will end up dead
No. They won't. Because China own the United States. They can steal from you , they can be rude to you, and you will die way before they will. Merry Christmas.

Allen Park, MI

#63 Dec 26, 2013
Rich is getting richer. The biggest problem is - when they will make a Planet ALL POOR, they will become poor as well. And THEN will have a talk. It's all about time. And its coming.

United States

#64 Dec 27, 2013
I got 2 tablets for you and they don't work they freeze up. I just want 2 replacement for the 2 I just bought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man drops wallet, gets arrested in 12 b... 3 hr DILF 5
News North Brunswick fire official admits embezzling... Sep 25 Charles Nicola 1
News Teacher charged in sex assault of girl (Dec '06) Sep 15 Aka21 27
News Paul Anka at State Theatre in New Jersey (Mar '14) Sep 12 Melinda 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Brian C. Wahler as Mayor? (Jan '14) Sep '15 Kimberly Carney 5
Review: Academic Dermatology, DR. Felix Urman, Md. (Oct '12) Aug '15 Tara 2
Review: Botanica 7 Mares Jun '15 none 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages