Review: N & K Trading Inc
Louis T

Bathurst, Australia

#21 Aug 1, 2013
Never received my item, deceitful seller! Avoid
Louis T

Bathurst, Australia

#22 Aug 2, 2013
Never received the item I've ordered, will not do business with them anymore.
andy

Georgetown, Guyana

#23 Aug 8, 2013
N&K TRADING INC

sells under multiple accounts on ebay, etopmarket , yallstore.

Items never arrive and if you complain they will give FALSE shipping details for replacements.

BEWARE ANY STORE PEDDLING CHINESE GOODS IN US, MAYBE THIS COMPANY!
brn

Floréal, Mauritius

#24 Aug 10, 2013
James

Covington, GA

#25 Aug 12, 2013
We received a shipment of something we did not order. Who is N&K Trading? Never heard of them.
James

Covington, GA

#26 Aug 12, 2013
Terrible company! Do not do business with this company!!!!
marcelo

Curitiba, Brazil

#27 Sep 13, 2013
comprei um produto faz 3 meses e nada nao recebi ainda acho que esta empresa da golpe
quero minha gran de volta
Linda Ferrand

Hubert, NC

#29 Sep 26, 2013
I purchased a tablet for my granddaughter 9-12-13 , her birthday was yesterday and already she is having prob with the tablet. Is there any warrentee with this? [email protected]
Hitesh Bhagat

Toledo, OH

#30 Sep 27, 2013
Buyers....Please be aware of this fake company....!!!! They will not reply your call...no email id....I ordered an item one month ago,via ebay and paid by paypal.I did not get my item yet. They are money grabbers...be aware.Dont do business with them.
Edd

Poquoson, VA

#31 Sep 28, 2013
I received a replacement screen that doesn't work...I am trying to speak with someone to arrange a return and possible replacement, but can't get anyone or any kind of response.
According to the previous reviews, this seems to be a revolving issue with N&K and I am concerned that they are allowed to continue to promote their products on Ebay.
Someone has to take responsibility and I am anal about pursuing this kind of abuse/lack of customer satisfaction!
Be aware of these scammers who are allowed to prey on innocent buyers!
I won't quit until this is either resolved or escalated to the Federal Trade Commission.
Angelena

Cleveland, OH

#32 Sep 30, 2013
This company sent me a used Mp4 player and now that I am trying to return this junk, customer service said, I needed to send an email and then the phone went dead. I called back but guess what, no answer...Wow... I wont use deal chicken, again.
THEY SENT ME WRON SCREEN

Clearwater, FL

#33 Oct 2, 2013
THEY DONT ANSWER PHONE.pLEASE DONT BUY FROM THIS PEOPLE
transaction: 921859624013
Tracking number: 9200190109420500119900
Alex Javellana

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Oct 4, 2013
Got the merchandize I ordered but it seems defective and not working even how many times i tried to make it work.
Beth

East Hampton, NY

#35 Oct 4, 2013
I ordered 4 "flaming lamps" for Halloween effects. They arrived quickly and
in good condition. Unfortunately the plugs on these lamps are either European or Asian. I suspect they're Chinese since that's where the lamps were made. I'm hoping I can find adapters for them.
Linda Ferrand

Hubert, NC

#36 Oct 5, 2013
I ordered a tablet from you, received it and it only worked for one day...Please tell me how to resolve this issue,,, Linda Ferrand [email protected]
jet

Tulsa, OK

#37 Oct 10, 2013
The item I ordered does not work. I want to return and get my money back.
Joe Eiwuley

Worcester, MA

#39 Oct 11, 2013
My e-=-mail address is [email protected]
walt

Allendale, NJ

#40 Oct 14, 2013
Bought USB 2.0 to IDE SATA S-ATA 2.5 3.5 HD HDD Adapter Cable. The AC power adopter overheated and the plastic started to smell. Of course it did not work. The kit cost $8, so you get what you pay for.
Phyllis Templeton

Boone, NC

#41 Oct 14, 2013
I returned an item which was purchased Sept. 12. You received it on September 25 @ 10:54 AM.
Order #130-12K8BDYL SEPT. 12.
I E-MAILED YOU CONCERNING THIS OVER A WEEK AGO AND HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE.....I WANTED THE ITEM REPLACED, NOT A REFUND. I WOULD APPRECIATE A RESPONSE AND SHIPMENT OF MY ORDER NOW.
SINCERELY, PHYLLIS TEMPLETON
R_Hanson

Santa Clarita, CA

#42 Oct 28, 2013
Look, you guys sent me a broken product. I've tried sending you emails with pictures, and have tried your telephone number. If I don't get someone soon, I'm going to demand a refund.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? (Aug '14) Fri Look_A_Taco 52
Any gays ages 13-17 living in Nj wanna meet up? May 24 Joe Joe 19
News Fundraiser to benefit quadriplegic Manville man May 19 Sam 1
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) May 17 Chuckbrown 4
News Meet this N.J. city's first black and first fem... May 17 kate 1
Zarephath Christian Church (Sep '13) May 10 deuie45 29
attn Adoptees and Birthparents and siblings, Re... May 6 joan 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages