heather and scott dunn

Posted in the Somerset Forum

funny

Ulysses, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2009
does anyone know scott and heather dunn they are rats they are writin a bunch of shit on here about everybody they have 3 kids ond one on the way they dont take care of them they go around with no shoes or socks on them they look nasty like they dont takes bath heather needs 2 go 2 the dentist 2 get her nasty teeth fixed
funny

Ulysses, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2009
heather and scott dont need their kids they dont give them bath she sell her food stamps they are mean 2 them she kick her 5 year old daughter in the back social services needs 2 talk 2 the little girl
funny

Ulysses, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2009
i reported her 2 the food stamp office 4 sellin her stamps and tellin them that she has no income but her daughter ssi she sells avon
LOL

Leonia, NJ

#4 Jul 23, 2009
YOUR TOO FUNNY
paula daniels

London, KY

#5 Mar 30, 2010
heather and scott are nasty they dont take care of there kids they all have lice and scott is dumb for letting heather go out of town she says she goes to visit family but she goes to meet other men and neither one of them needs those kids they dont take of them and they are rats they report everyone the know and most of the time they make up stuff but they are only telling the truth about them selves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Medlife Pharmacy Dec 17 Nancy 1
rheumatologist in central nj? Dec 2 cms1 1
Review: Sweet Asian Girls Dec 1 Richie 2
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Nov 26 Marvin Gruenefeld 123
Missing 5yr old (Sep '12) Nov '14 Some Local Jerk 3
Bound Brook police blotter (Nov '08) Nov '14 jessejr227 10
Suspended Bound Brook police chief's case retur... (May '11) Nov '14 jessejr227 6

Somerset News Video

Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 am PST