Debby Lopez, 14, Somerset

Full story: Home News Tribune

Debby Lopez, 14, of Somerset died Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick.
Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
maribel leal

Cranford, NJ

#21 Feb 26, 2009
debby i love youh so much where ever u are yur still in ma heart nd u alwayz will be..damz babbez i miss u so much to let u kno im in franklin high i meet all your crazy freiends genesis,jennifer r,cynthia,jenniferO there relly nice people but debby i wish yu where still here with us i will neva for get are crazy momentsz in wat we lived together mama well da bell range im in school baby gurl muachzz love u for ever R.I.P DEBBY
Carolina

Newark, NJ

#23 Jun 11, 2009
As I read all the comments I ask WHY....why did she do it... what was wrong...something must have been so terrible for her to end her life the way she did.... I know her older brother and he is destraught...but I wonder were they there for her how alone did she feel... I am a counselor... god I wish I could have spoken to her..RIP...U R AN ANGEL NOW....AND YOU ARE HAPPY NOW I AM SURE...BUT YOU ARE MISSED BY MANY.....
Shanice Ervin

United States

#24 Jul 1, 2009
Danm i still cant believe that you wont be around anymore i mean we were starting to become really good friends .... and the really sad part about it all is that i really miss you sooo much and there's not a single day that at one point you dont pop up in my head and i just want to start crying .. becz i just dont think i will ever be able to let this go .. you were just mad cool pplz and im just wanna say i feel so sorry 4 your family becz i knoe they will miss you more then anybody but you will be greatly missed by alot of ppl ... i lubbs you Debby Lopez and i will 4ever miss you R.I.P Chica.....!?!
china

United States

#25 Aug 3, 2012
meli wrote:
i miss her, too. i think of her everyday and it hurts so bad because i saw her in her hospital bed the day after she hung herself. i touched and she was ice cold and her vibrant skin was so pale. i cried and cried till i felt numb and i comforted her cousin who was her best friend in the whole wide world. And to her mother she can go to hell cause its her fault. debby im sorry i wasnt there for you when you need me.

hi i would like to talk to you if you read this massage can you get in touch with me
china

United States

#26 Aug 3, 2012
i would like to talk to you can you answer me back
Lorraine

Linden, NJ

#27 Feb 20, 2013
Damm Debbie dere is not a day dht go by I don't think bout us how we was in iss
Like how Mr.plumer will seperate us from our seat I miss u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Aug 26 87 miles 112
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bound Brook, NJ (Jan '12) Aug 25 Cinnamon 4
Review: Beauty Depot Aug 23 Rascist violence 1
Jersey Shore Fishing: Many proves there are loc... Aug 21 lol 3
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? Aug 20 A username thing 2
Edison's police chief: $200,000 in renovations,... Aug 17 ROSENBERG 3
N.J. town to residents: Replace your sidewalk, ... Aug 15 CondoCapiton 1
•••

Somerset News Video

•••