Debby Lopez, 14, Somerset

Full story: Home News Tribune

Debby Lopez, 14, of Somerset died Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jennifer Ortiz

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

Judged:

HI my name is jennifer otriz. I am one of debby's friend. I am very sad for her loss. I can not believe she would comit suicide. Everyone loved her. Her mother needs her. WE all do.
GenesisRomero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

Debby is ma best friend nd i love her soo much it's hard 4 m3 to lose ma cuzin but is hard 4 her famliy all i can say is i love her soo much and that i'm her best friend 4 eva
anthony

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

she was my friend
anthony

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

Hi my name is anthony robinson I am one of debby friend and I miss her so bad and her friends and famliy do to .it so hard to let her go I miss her so bad she was my friend r.i.p debby
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2007

Debby attended my school and although I did not know her that well, I did know she was loved. Another angel has entered heaven.
Crystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

Debby wuz a good friend to me she wuz alwayz the funny 1 in health class and it wuz sad when she wuz gone We will miss her especially her family!

We <333 U
Crystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

Jennifer Ortiz wrote:
HI my name is jennifer otriz. I am one of debby's friend. I am very sad for her loss. I can not believe she would comit suicide. Everyone loved her. Her mother needs her. WE all do.
Hey i know iz hard to deal with it she wuz nice and funny as hell talk to u on myspace

<333
non

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

Debby waz cool and i dont get y she will do that?
Morgan

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2007

We were all sad for our loss of Debby Mariela Lopez. We all miss you sooo much. We loved you.
kenia rivera

Englewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2007

i grew up wth debby. i kno she would not remember now bt i will miss her.. i grew up wth her nd i havent seen her for so many years bt even though i bearly new her it hurts ma heart to kno that sum1 i kne did that...

debby god bless u...
Bebe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2007

Judged:

i am one of debby's friends, we used to heve SO much fun 2 gether and make fun of ppl in gym (and mr. keriger) i miss her and love her alot, yet it didnt seem like she would be one to do this to herself.
love you 4 evr, miss you
~ Bebe ~
Nago Desi

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

Judged:

GenesisRomero wrote:
Debby is ma best friend nd i love her soo much it's hard 4 m3 to lose ma cuzin but is hard 4 her famliy all i can say is i love her soo much and that i'm her best friend 4 eva
Hey GRomero, have respect for the poor girl.. and read a book, your English is worse than my 2 year old kid.. read a book and learn some proper words.. maybe if your lucky, you'll even get a job @ teh car wash as a career.
Reality

Geneva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Judged:

Sorry for this young girl's loss, it's very tragic. But, I have to agree with the above. I'm appalled at the lack of proper grammer and punctuation in these threads especially since these posts are from teens! Yikes! Perhaps in your friend's honor you could commit to making your studies meaningful so her death will have some positive outcome.
NB Teen

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Reality wrote:
Sorry for this young girl's loss, it's very tragic. But, I have to agree with the above. I'm appalled at the lack of proper grammer and punctuation in these threads especially since these posts are from teens! Yikes! Perhaps in your friend's honor you could commit to making your studies meaningful so her death will have some positive outcome.
Yo. It's called slang wen you shorten a word. It's popular in hip hop culture. You should look it up.
Lily aka Liliana

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

~~Genesis girl i miss her too. I remember when i was in 3rd grade and people used to make fun of her, i used to defend her and she would always cry in my arms and tell me that i was a good friend. Debby wherever u are wright now i want to tell u that i miss u and that i love u lot. and that u should have never done that u didnt knw wat u were doing.~~
REST IN PEACE
**Debby Mariela Lopez**
January 7,1993-April 4,2007
I MISS U AND I LOVE U!U 4EVER IN MY HEART
meli

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

i miss her, too. i think of her everyday and it hurts so bad because i saw her in her hospital bed the day after she hung herself. i touched and she was ice cold and her vibrant skin was so pale. i cried and cried till i felt numb and i comforted her cousin who was her best friend in the whole wide world. And to her mother she can go to hell cause its her fault. debby im sorry i wasnt there for you when you need me.
Lazaro Ramos

Woodbridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2008

hii..i am sorry this is late but ii did not find this til now..bt ii jusz wana say dat debby is like mi sister..ii love dat girl more dn u can imagin..iits hard to say this cusz this it likee a year after this and ii still havee dreams aboutt this..y debby y!!!???iit iis still hard for mii and tear goes down my eyes likee u cant believe..debby ii lovee u...y te quiero hasta el fin y siempre...thaxx.people.i would do0 anything to honor her name meaning if u dont think twice nd u talk bout her in an unpleasant way u will get beat up by mii o0 jumpd by mii nd her familyy so0 watch u baqq..i LUV U DEBBy!!!!!!!!TE QUiERO SiiEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!da myspace is myspace.com/hispanicsoldier..plzz iif anybodyy talkiin boutt her tell mii plzz...thaxxx
Lazaro Ramos

Woodbridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2008

hii..i am sorry this is late but ii did not find this til now..bt ii jusz wana say dat debby is like mi sister..ii love dat girl more dn u can imagin..iits hard to say this cusz this it likee a year after this and ii still havee dreams aboutt this..y debby y!!!???iit iis still hard for mii and tear goes down my eyes likee u cant believe..debby ii lovee u...y te quiero hasta el fin y siempre...thaxx.people.i would do0 anything to honor her name meaning if u dont think twice nd u talk bout her in an unpleasant way u will get beat up by mii o0 jumpd by mii nd her familyy so0 watch u baqq..i LUV U DEBBy!!!!!!!!TE QUiERO SiiEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!da myspace is myspace.com/hispanicsoldier plzz iif anybodyy talkiin boutt her tell mii plzz...thaxxx
UUH

North Bergen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2008

UHJKH
A Person

North Bergen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2008

Rest In Peace Debby!

Im sorry for all the friends and family that have been affected with her death. Just know that if she did this because she was suffering she is in a better place looking over all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Somerset Discussions

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ghost hunters investigate Somerville's Hotel So... Thu Evianna 1
New Jersey American Water to resume treating wa... Thu Ellen 1
South Brunswick house fire leaves man in critic... (Mar '11) Apr 13 Daniel Goldman 29
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Apr 12 Pennie 94
Foundation Repair Apr 9 Stephen 1
GOP must push through immigration reforms Apr 9 Asian Guy 4
Review: Prashant & Deborah LLC (Aug '13) Mar 31 Brian 3
•••
•••

Somerset News Video

•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
•••