|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

ciara randolph wrote:
does any one know rhonda at shear heavens she is a lizzy and her son is gay
ciara randolph wrote:
does any one know rhonda at shear heavens she is a lizzy and her son is gay
Yes I know Rhonda, and she's a very good woman, and she's not a lizzy ...nor is her son gay. Just was wondering, why would you go around saying bad things about someone? It's better not to say anything at all if you know ...what I mean. It's on your head, and now you will have to carry your sins..... you just committed. JESUS LOVES YOU, so why are you attacking this woman? Rhonda is a very good friend, and I have known her for a very long time. It's sounds like to me, your jealous of her. She is a beautiful person, and she would do anything to help anyone, in need. In fact, I just talked to her and Gary, about visiting my church, I go too. I believe in lifting up A Chirstian, and so she has my support. I go to Harmony Fellowship Church, located behind, The Lakeview Apartments. I believe in saying something good and doing something good, everyday, The Lord Blesses " HIS CHILDREN " I'm thankful...to have a Friend, like Rhonda, and GOD has blessed her with her place of bussiness called " SHEAR HEAVENS " Eveing tho
we are going threw some hard times, GOD will never let His children down. So I know, in her place of bussiness, she has The Lord with her. It was The Will Of GOD, who made that possible for her...because she told me herself, how much God has blessed her. Now if you like to know THE LORD JESUS, Judge Not Others, for what ever reason you have against her and her son? JESUS knows your heart, just that you need to ask him to come into your life, before it's to late. Do you have A Bible? If your A Believer In The Lord, then you of all people know ...you don't go around causing trouble, talking bad about someone. You Don't Do That. So why don't you find it in your heart, to ask Jesus to come into your life, and repent ( YOUR SINS WILL BE FORGIVING ) Were not Purrrrrrrrrfect, even I sin, put still I know in my heart, God will punish his children if they do not OBEY HIM. So I asked My Lord, to forgive me, " DAILY " and I'm not Ashame Of My Lord to speak out and tell of his wonderful love ....for He Died For my sins, and yours. If your not saved, now will be just the time to ask JESUS inot your heart. John 3 : 16, For GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD..THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHO SOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM WILL NOT PEARISH BUT WILL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. If your not going to church, then I ask you to consider, to visit Harmony Fellowship or find a church of your choice and start living for The Lord. GOD BLESS!

In JESUS Name
Faith Lynn
earthangel048@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Somerset Discussions

Search the Somerset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Point Lepreau Generating Station reconnects to ... Mon Canadas Fukushima 1
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Jul 21 John 105
Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... Jul 18 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
School Bullying Jul 15 Jennifer Ly 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bound Brook, NJ (Jan '12) Jul 13 BillyTheBigBone 2
Shelter pet program featured at upcoming Garden... Jul 5 Linda Mitchell 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Francis Sheer 24
•••
•••

Somerset News Video

•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE