Weck, Christina M.

Weck, Christina M.

There are 1 comment on the Northwest Herald story from May 15, 2013, titled Weck, Christina M.. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

Christina M. Weck, 45, of Spring Grove, passed away Tuesday, May 14, 2013, in Spring Grove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

The Sookikian Family

Spring Grove, IL

#1 May 20, 2013
Your love , Passion for Children , all your gifts of life that you passed on to all of us as well as friendship will be missed ! Christina Dear, Thank you for loving my daughter, Thank you for loving me as well. We will miss you here on earth but know that one day will share the joy of the next life in a big happy family. You were the best wife to Jeff, as well as a loveing and giving mothr to Liam , and Bergen. May you always be a gaurdian angel to them, I know that you will always be there for them and protect them in there lives. You gave no matter what , 110% to the community and I will always thank you for that, this means so much and I am blessed to have known you ! Your legacy will live on in all that you have done for our community, Love you, Kendra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Wed roberthaynes 145
Demolition Derby Cars For sale pretty Cheap... (May '10) Nov 10 Mike in ohio 5
Anyone in North Brunswick have a foot fetish? Nov 6 Sniffaway 1
News Milltown police SUV overturns, injuring officer (Jul '12) Nov 5 curious 2
News Police: Man drops wallet, gets arrested in 12 b... Oct '15 DILF 5
News North Brunswick fire official admits embezzling... Sep '15 Charles Nicola 1
Review: Academic Dermatology, DR. Felix Urman, Md. (Oct '12) Aug '15 Tara 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages