butterscotch

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Why is it whenever I go to Hardees, across from Roses late at night, the managers are either sitting in the dining room, standing around, or talking on their cell phones? It really irritates me.
stop your belly aching

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

then go somewhere else and eat. maybe they have worked a bery a long day. how many times in a day when u are at work do u goof off or make a phone call?????????? UMmmmmmm something to think about dear.
butterscotch

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

I did stop going there. I understand using the phone every now and then, but evrytime I went hru they were always on their cell phones. It was rude.
stop your belly aching

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

contact their headquakers and complain. They would be able to get some action
bebe-08

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

The managers there are lazy.Nick and Alisha are the sorriest managers on the face of the planet.I have gone in there before and the Nick guy always looks high and smells funny.He is also very rude to other people.I heard him one time giving one of the employees down the road.If you ask me him and that Alisha girl needs to be fired.I also have been in there and the big girl Christy,I think that's her name .she is all the time with her cell phone to her ear.
butterscotch

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

I've heard other people complain about the same people but nothing is ever done about it.
watch her bounce

Hershey, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Hardees? I never knew there was even one around here.
butterscotch

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

The one in Somerset Ky
bullcrap

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

You need to get a freakin life honey, and a job apparently since you have nothing better to do but down MY managers! You have no idea what your talking about and have no right whatsoever running your mouth about the people who make my job a fun and great place to work! We don't want or need customers like you to begin with! If you have a problem w/ us TAKE YOUR ASS TO Burger King and see if you get it your way!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Somerset News Video

•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE