New Jersey Man Sentenced to 7 Years in Prison for Legally Owned Firearms

Dec 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AmmoLand

Did you think that when the ban on semi-autos and semi-auto magazines sunset in 2004, that the jackboots would be removed from the necks of Americans wishing to possess those items? Well, apparently, not in New Jersey.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

Hopefully, when he gets out soon, a non corrupt federal judge will "allow" his lawsuit to progress past his desk.

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

Welcome to New Jersey where only the criminals carry guns. Attention criminals feel free to take what you want from law abiding citizens because they aren't carrying.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

Interesting, I have several 50 round magazines and a large quantity of hollow point ammunition. This isnít a surprise though. New Jersey is one of the most egregious nanny states in the union.

In New Jersey you may not pump your own gasoline, youíre not qualified. Instead some minimum wage bum pumps the gas since heís qualified.

New Jersey at one time banned restaurants from serving sunny side up or over easy eggs. No egg which isnít fully cooked could be served.

Thatís just the beginning here are a few more gems from the garden state.
http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/ne...

Read this if you desire to become angry
http://www.nj.com/news/local/index.ssf/2010/0...
Former 18B

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

eternal cynic wrote:
Interesting, I have several 50 round magazines and a large quantity of hollow point ammunition. This isnít a surprise though. New Jersey is one of the most egregious nanny states in the union.
In New Jersey you may not pump your own gasoline, youíre not qualified. Instead some minimum wage bum pumps the gas since heís qualified.
New Jersey at one time banned restaurants from serving sunny side up or over easy eggs. No egg which isnít fully cooked could be served.
Thatís just the beginning here are a few more gems from the garden state.
http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/ne...
Read this if you desire to become angry
http://www.nj.com/news/local/index.ssf/2010/0...
This one is interesting:

Haddon: No one may annoy someone of the opposite sex.

Not too many married folks there, I take it.

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

Former 18B wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is interesting:
I don't know a single married couple that don't annoy each other occasionally.

It's a shame you're not actually in Lutz. I'm headed to Port Richey shortly to put some holes in paper.
Former 18B

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

You'd probably embarrass me...I haven't been to the range in a while.

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Also you can only buy beer and wine takeout after 10pm no hard liquor. Liquor stores close at ten after that you have to go to a bar and pay a lot more. And you can't sell alcohol at a grocery store or convenience store. It has to be a separate entity altogether.

However the pumping gas thing I have no problem with. Our Gas isn't any more expensive than other states. As a women I have no desire to pump gas and it's dangerous late at night to be out of your car. I like having attendants around.

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Former 18B wrote:
You'd probably embarrass me...I haven't been to the range in a while.
I didnít do all that well yesterday. Did fine with my rifle but on the pistol kept pulling down and to the left.

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

jerseytomato wrote:
Also you can only buy beer and wine takeout after 10pm no hard liquor. Liquor stores close at ten after that you have to go to a bar and pay a lot more. And you can't sell alcohol at a grocery store or convenience store. It has to be a separate entity altogether.
However the pumping gas thing I have no problem with. Our Gas isn't any more expensive than other states. As a women I have no desire to pump gas and it's dangerous late at night to be out of your car. I like having attendants around.
You donít mind the state telling you that youíre unqualified to pump gas? I understand not wanting to do it, but youíre told you canít do it.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Former 18B wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is interesting:
Man, that was funny!
CornHoled

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Nothing like a good New Jersey CornHole to ruin your day folks! Jam packed full of "Judge James Morley" Goodness... Careful now too fast and you may throw up in your mouth. I'm darn glad he didn't get re-appointed, and darn glad I will never be visiting NJ... Lotta good ppl up there but too many P.O.S sitting in charge... I'll put Governor Christie in with the good bunch only after he pardons the victim of a horrible judge.. but until then yeah... too may P.O.S.'s in charge up there for me to even get within 25 miles of the border.... I hope to hear of a lawsuit against this dolt (Judge James Morley) in the near future!

Thank you Judge "P.O.S." James Morley for Cornholling another innocent victim!

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

CornHoled wrote:
Nothing like a good New Jersey CornHole to ruin your day folks! Jam packed full of "Judge James Morley" Goodness... Careful now too fast and you may throw up in your mouth. I'm darn glad he didn't get re-appointed, and darn glad I will never be visiting NJ... Lotta good ppl up there but too many P.O.S sitting in charge... I'll put Governor Christie in with the good bunch only after he pardons the victim of a horrible judge.. but until then yeah... too may P.O.S.'s in charge up there for me to even get within 25 miles of the border.... I hope to hear of a lawsuit against this dolt (Judge James Morley) in the near future!
Thank you Judge "P.O.S." James Morley for Cornholling another innocent victim!
Don't sell the Gov short. We have discussed this case before. A pardon would interfere with the BIGASS lawsuit on it's way to the Supreme Court (NJ Supreme Court upheld conviction). Apparently, the POS level in the judges chambers is High in NJ.

Commuting the sentence gets the poor guy out of prison while the lawsuit will eventually dismantle many of NJ horrible gun laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Somerset Discussions

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ghost hunters investigate Somerville's Hotel So... Apr 17 Evianna 1
New Jersey American Water to resume treating wa... Apr 17 Ellen 1
South Brunswick house fire leaves man in critic... (Mar '11) Apr 13 Daniel Goldman 29
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Apr 12 Pennie 94
Foundation Repair Apr 9 Stephen 1
GOP must push through immigration reforms Apr 9 Asian Guy 4
Review: Prashant & Deborah LLC (Aug '13) Mar 31 Brian 3
•••
•••

Somerset News Video

•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
•••