Return of the Dream Team

Apr 26, 2013 Full story: Clifton Journal

Clifton residents, from left to right, include Jay Tailor, Shiv Mistry, Vetri Velan and Michael Gabriele, all members of the Clifton High School Class of 2011 and all currently sophomores at Rutgers University in New Brunswick.

Full Story
BUZZTERZ

Franklin Lakes, NJ

#1 Apr 26, 2013
THIS IS MORE OF WHAT GREAT MAJOR UNIVERSITIES NEED. I AM GLAD THAT RUTGERS UNIVERSITY IS TAKING A LEAD ON A PRESS RELEASES LIKE THIS AND SHOULD BE SENT THROUGH OUT THE NATION. RUTGERS UNIVERSITY HAS A DREAM TEAM IN ACADEMICS,A DREAM TEAM BEING FORM ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD,AND SHORTLY A DREAM TEAM ON THE BASKETBALL COURT. IT TAKES ALL THREE IN TODAY'S EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT TO BECOME ONE OF THE ELITE INSTITUTION IN THE UNITED STATES. RUTGERS IS FINALLY RISING TO THE OCCASION. THE UNIVERSITY IS ON THE RIGHT PATH. THANK YOU GOVERNOR CHRISTIE. THIS PRESS RELEASE SHOULD BE SENT TO EVERY MAJOR SPORT AND NON SPORT RADIO AND TELEVISION STATION AND TO EVERY MAJOR NEWSPAPER IN THE METROPOLITAN AREA, NY TIMES,WALL STREET JOURNAL,THE RECORD,STAR LEDGER,TRENTON TIMES,PHILY ENQUIRE AND THE LA TIMES. IN TODAYS HIGHER EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT IT TAKES ALL THREE COMPONENTS TO BECOME PART OF THE ELITE. RU IS ON THE RIGHT TRACT. GO RU....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Oct 20 Linda K Carlisle 116
John Mahoney arraigned in the murder of his fat... (Dec '07) Oct 10 mnmrhunter 28
New Brunswick man sentenced to prison for distr... Oct 8 mellz 1
Garage Sale Oct 5 RWR 1
Edison's police chief: $200,000 in renovations,... Sep 29 taxpayer 4
Crazy weather traced to Arctic's impact on jet ... Sep 27 Dominic DeFrank 1
dave lewis Sep '14 Culligan 1

Somerset News Video

Somerset Dating
Find my Match

Somerset Jobs

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info