Gay Black Men Often Face Added Family Hurdles When Coming Out

There are 18 comments on the Mental Help Net story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Gay Black Men Often Face Added Family Hurdles When Coming Out. In it, Mental Help Net reports that:

Coming out as gay to their families can be particularly difficult for young, black males, according to a small new study.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mental Help Net.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#70 Feb 4, 2013
almostchoked wrote:
<quoted text>
I base my fallacious argument on the premise that I THINK & FEEL HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong and unnatural, have a good day
FINALLY an honest, demonstrable statement ... at least in part.

We have yet to determine if you can demonstrate that you can "THINK".
almostchoked

London, UK

#71 Feb 4, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALLY an honest, demonstrable statement ... at least in part.
We have yet to determine if you can demonstrate that you can "THINK".
what i think is typical of what most right-thinking people "think"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#72 Feb 4, 2013
almostchoked wrote:
<quoted text>
what i think is typical of what most right-thinking people "think"
Do I need to go into the fallacies and biases inherent in THAT statement, too? They're much the same as your other statements.

LEARN!

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#73 Feb 4, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
They should face a firing squad!
can't believe you said this. but then again, you're a christian! cause christians have a history of being murderous and blood thirsty.
almostchoked

London, UK

#74 Feb 4, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I need to go into the fallacies and biases inherent in THAT statement, too? They're much the same as your other statements.
LEARN!
"Do I need to go into the fallacies and biases inherent in THAT statement, too?"

yes you do

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#79 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to ignore the victimization of children, sir
Evil is just that...evil
you dont have to ignore it ma'am,just stick to your guns and dont beleive or use the stats AFTER you claim that you dont.no picking and choozing which ones you want to use.typical bw behavior.smh
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#80 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>you dont have to ignore it ma'am,just stick to your guns and dont beleive or use the stats AFTER you claim that you dont.no picking and choozing which ones you want to use.typical bw behavior.smh
Sir, how can you compare stats on pedophiles with stats on consenting adults who choose IR?

Reprobates are reprobates and deserve prison.

Pedophiles are reprobates.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#81 Feb 4, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am homophobic.
Sir, I appreciate your honesty. I'm not though.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#82 Feb 4, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>can't believe you said this. but then again, you're a christian! cause christians have a history of being murderous and blood thirsty.
I believe you'll find violence in Islam, satanism, etc too.

God also told Israelites to commit genocide and they weren't Christians, ma'am.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#83 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, how can you compare stats on pedophiles with stats on consenting adults who choose IR?
Reprobates are reprobates and deserve prison.
Pedophiles are reprobates.
wth are you talking about?yes pedos belong in,better yet UNDER the prison.i didnt compare you ir idiots to pedos either.the moral of this story is,if you cant trust one study you certainly cant put all your trust in another regardless of the subject.okay ma'am,do you see what im sayin?
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#84 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>wth are you talking about?yes pedos belong in,better yet UNDER the prison.i didnt compare you ir idiots to pedos either.the moral of this story is,if you cant trust one study you certainly cant put all your trust in another regardless of the subject.okay ma'am,do you see what im sayin?
Sir, aren't you a black man?

If so, then you have stated you are into white women which equates to IR.

If you're not a black man, then why are you are against IR?

I myself condone IR.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#85 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, aren't you a black man?
If so, then you have stated you are into white women which equates to IR.
If you're not a black man, then why are you are against IR?
I myself condone IR.
stay on subject,this isnt about ir.go back to my previous post and start again.thanks ma'am.

just incase you still dont understand,here is a hint THE STATISTICS!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#88 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>wth are you talking about?yes pedos belong in,better yet UNDER the prison.i didnt compare you ir idiots to pedos either.the moral of this story is,if you cant trust one study you certainly cant put all your trust in another regardless of the subject.okay ma'am,do you see what im sayin?
Sir, I don't believe anyone on here is putting all their trust in any study out here whether it's IR, pedophiles, etc.

I doubt anyone can understand the psyche of a pedophiles. They are very sick twisted individuals.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#89 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>stay on subject,this isnt about ir.go back to my previous post and start again.thanks ma'am.

just incase you still dont understand,here is a hint THE STATISTICS!
Are you African American?

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#90 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, I don't believe anyone on here is putting all their trust in any study out here whether it's IR, pedophiles, etc.
I doubt anyone can understand the psyche of a pedophiles. They are very sick twisted individuals.
then why did you post that link/study to try to make your case?
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#91 Feb 4, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,I'm a black man & I also condone IR as well.
Sir, I truly believe there's nothing wrong with IR.

I myself am in an IR but I don't put down at all men from my own race.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#92 Feb 4, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!
You're welcome.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#93 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you African American?
ma'am,for someone who claims to be so open minded you sure take a big interest in my "skin color" and dating "prefference".why does it matter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trashy side of Canada 4 hr Chris L 1
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Apr 29 Wesside 136
Jimmy Britt Apr 27 MDelude 1
News New Jersey mayor seeks $51K raise after voting ... Apr 23 wpv319 1
News Scholar sees Holocaust as war on Judaism NEW Apr 21 mothman777 1
News Body of New Brunswick man found in burning car ... (Jun '10) Apr 6 nb resident 18
Police trap at Rt 27 & Cozzens (Wawa) during AM... Mar '15 ConcernedResident 1
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]