NJ man says he didn't carjack

NJ man says he didn't carjack

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 13, 2008, titled NJ man says he didn't carjack. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Christopher Mack, accused of using a gun to carjack a Palmer Township man last year, told a Northampton County jury today the two conspired in the fake crime to defraud an insurance company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

HMMMMM

AOL

#1 Feb 13, 2008
YEAH, SURE YOU THUG. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE STAGED THE WHOLE THING THEN? WHY NOT JUST DO IT WITHOUT THE GUN BEING INVOLVED. EITHER WAY, EVEN IF IT WAS STAGED, YOU ROLLED THE DICE IN EFFORTS TO SCREW AN INSURANCE COMPANY OUT OF MONEY SO YOU BELONG IN JAIL.

“Vicar of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 08

Weatherly, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2008
Really, your honor, I was just walking along, tripped, and my willie just slipped right in as she was picking something up...it wasn't rape...its the sidewalks fault!
carot waxer

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Feb 13, 2008
a brotha messed up /neva again promys /yo honar'
gretty_d

Easton, PA

#5 Feb 14, 2008
Pre approved for $0,000 at 20 years old? What's he smokin'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victory Bridge jumper survives icy plunge after... (Jan '11) 15 hr lazywolf54 10
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? (Aug '14) May 19 Princeton bareback 9
News Obama Knocks Trump at Rutgers: 'Ignorance is no... May 19 Excellent One 105
News Obama at Rutgers commencement was 2 years in th... May 14 John McCharlie 2
News Atlantic Canadians watching Fort McMurray wildf... May 4 was it Jooish lig... 1
North Brunswick Resident Erskine Glover to be h... May 1 califlower13 1
young Abe Lincoln (Feb '12) Apr 25 Jonathan 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages