who is the hottest lezbian in somerset??

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poop

Manchester, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2008
brittany wilson? reanna smith? paige denton? heather begley? sarah price? alisha foster? jessica starns? amber foster? jessica carrender? chan? kelli hale? nikki wosley? jessica tomilson?
oh please

London, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Give me a break. These girls are babies. Who would want it?
lintlicker

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2008
omg sarah price...... yeah she is definitely HOTT!! i would love a chance with her, anyday.
student of SCA

Buffalo, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2008
I am the hottest lesbian in the town
nickies girl

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2008
first off thanks for putting my girl friends name on here saying she is hot, cause i know she is. and second if you are going to put it on here then atleast spell it right, nickie wolsey, and who is the person who started this?
sexy 101

London, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2008
Its uh JESSICA STARNES... Idiot, learn to spell
BarbiWynn

Sheridan, AR

#7 Jan 17, 2009
I is the sexiest lesbian in town, hai everybody!
poop wrote:
brittany wilson? reanna smith? paige denton? heather begley? sarah price? alisha foster? jessica starns? amber foster? jessica carrender? chan? kelli hale? nikki wosley? jessica tomilson?

Since: Mar 09

Corbin, KY

#8 Mar 15, 2009
sarah price
poop wrote:
Bored

Somerset, KY

#9 Apr 11, 2009
Tiffany Elkins
gurl that know them all

Corbin, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2009
shit i think sarah price and amber foserare the cutest ones out of all those names yea there young but they still have the looks lol
unknown

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2009
i would definetly have to go with paige denton, she is a freaking hottie, and i would love to get with her
JwT

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2009
The only time a lesbian would be considered HOT is when you pour gasoline on her and light a match.
uhh

London, KY

#13 May 24, 2009
JwT wrote:
The only time a lesbian would be considered HOT is when you pour gasoline on her and light a match.
ooo.. someone is insecure and feels threatened enough by the word lesbian on a computer screen that they have to show thier a$$. come on dude, its 2009. praise jesus and s h i t. tard...
lov it

Lady Lake, FL

#14 May 25, 2009
i need to move to somerset
by far

Sheridan, AR

#15 Nov 15, 2009
jessica carrender she's probably the only one on here that hasn't caught anything that wont go away!!
bitch

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2010
First of all...reanna smith is with this guy eddie... tiffany elkins seems like kind of a slut. paige is a slut... but starnes is the hottest then it would have to be carrender and begley...
curious

Versailles, KY

#17 Jan 19, 2010
whats that ashley girls last name? the one that kinda looks like a guy. shes sexxy.
Oh come on

Manchester, KY

#19 Apr 7, 2010
Starnes is the furthest thing from being the hottest lesbian in somerset... she is tryin way to hard to be a dude... Begley is deff hott. But I gotta say Tiffany is pretty damm cute.. something about that girl... But Carrender comes comes after her.
Really

London, KY

#20 May 8, 2010
Someone seriously thinks Starnes is hott? Oh please.. She tries way to hard , reminds me of that girl Dani from Tela.. be original
peaches

Brownsville, TN

#21 Sep 22, 2011
i'm the hottest Stephanie gilbert and yes jessica carrender is the hottest other then myself so ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Medlife Pharmacy Wed Nancy 1
rheumatologist in central nj? Dec 2 cms1 1
Review: Sweet Asian Girls Dec 1 Richie 2
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Nov 26 Marvin Gruenefeld 123
Missing 5yr old (Sep '12) Nov '14 Some Local Jerk 3
Bound Brook police blotter (Nov '08) Nov '14 jessejr227 10
Suspended Bound Brook police chief's case retur... (May '11) Nov '14 jessejr227 6

Somerset News Video

Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:52 am PST