Faith and the black community

Faith and the black community

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Faith and the black community. In it, CNN reports that:

The Rev. DeForest "Buster" Soaries Jr. writes about the black church and the role they play in black empowerment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 19, 2010
The black church plays a huge role in black empowerment! I love the black church!!!

“THANK GOD I'M AN AMERICAN! ”

Since: Apr 07

So California

#2 Oct 19, 2010
like Eddie Long?
fedupwiththemess wrote:
The black church plays a huge role in black empowerment! I love the black church!!!
Anna

Brighton, UK

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Churches are dangerous. The right wing in America want the poor to believe in religion so they can control be controlled more easily....
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#4 Oct 19, 2010
Anna wrote:
Churches are dangerous. The right wing in America want the poor to believe in religion so they can control be controlled more easily....
That is where folks go wrong...believing in religion which is man made. Believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and ye too shall be saved. Know the difference pal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'You don't gain, you just exist': Low wages kee... 4 hr Erzsi Rodgersw 1
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? (Aug '14) Dec 9 Gayboy16 143
Zarephath Christian Church (Sep '13) Oct '17 justausername 43
News Trump advisers warn North Korea to give up weap... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Somerset Aug '17 PSMITH 1
Review: Prashant & Deborah LLC (Aug '13) Jun '17 Maurice 8
Mayor David Mayer raises highest property taxes (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mayor David Mayer 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages