Faith and the black community

There are 4 comments on the Oct 18, 2010, CNN story titled Faith and the black community. In it, CNN reports that:

The Rev. DeForest "Buster" Soaries Jr. writes about the black church and the role they play in black empowerment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 19, 2010
The black church plays a huge role in black empowerment! I love the black church!!!

“THANK GOD I'M AN AMERICAN! ”

Since: Apr 07

So California

#2 Oct 19, 2010
like Eddie Long?
fedupwiththemess wrote:
The black church plays a huge role in black empowerment! I love the black church!!!
Anna

Hove, UK

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Churches are dangerous. The right wing in America want the poor to believe in religion so they can control be controlled more easily....
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#4 Oct 19, 2010
Anna wrote:
Churches are dangerous. The right wing in America want the poor to believe in religion so they can control be controlled more easily....
That is where folks go wrong...believing in religion which is man made. Believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and ye too shall be saved. Know the difference pal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Jersey mayor seeks $51K raise after voting ... Thu wpv319 1
News Scholar sees Holocaust as war on Judaism NEW Apr 21 mothman777 1
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Apr 13 tim pr 135
News Body of New Brunswick man found in burning car ... (Jun '10) Apr 6 nb resident 18
Police trap at Rt 27 & Cozzens (Wawa) during AM... Mar 28 ConcernedResident 1
News Rahway mayor hired as Bound Brook administrator Mar '15 JBURKEPLUMBING 1
News Bank's accounts secure despite ATM skimmer: NPD Mar '15 SCOOPNJ78 1
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]