Franklin school may close after fundi...

Franklin school may close after funding dries up

There are 21 comments on the Courier News story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Franklin school may close after funding dries up. In it, Courier News reports that:

Somerset Christian Academy may be forced to close its doors next year since Pillar of Fire announced this week that it would not be able to fund the 101-year-old Christian school any longer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TCS

Columbia, SC

#21 Jul 23, 2010
You guys are ridiculous; I can only write as well as I do because Mrs. Martin transformed my writing abilities. Ask students what they think, not disgruntled parents who know nothing better than to complain when their children fail.

Your children fail because you fail to discipline and disciple them. Get it straight!

I graduated Summa cum Laude from my university, and I give the credit to Mary Martin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for my son Aug 1 Lovingmom 1
News Lodzinski looking to trial to avoid conviction Jul 21 Dolores 1
News New Jersey American Water to resume treating wa... (Apr '14) Jul 14 optimismo 5
Review: Botanica 7 Mares Jun '15 none 1
News New adult day-care center for older Asian India... (Jul '08) Jun '15 mabel 83
does anyone know wesley daniels i need to find him (Mar '10) Jun '15 Blehh 2
News Pimp my pet: Colourful cartoon scenes painted o... Jun '15 BENQQ 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages