GOP must push through immigration ref...

GOP must push through immigration reforms

There are 3 comments on the Daily Record story from Apr 6, 2014, titled GOP must push through immigration reforms. In it, Daily Record reports that:

The most painful experience of my ministry has been watching undocumented New Jerseyans suffer because of by a broken immigration system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 8, 2014
the pastor is an idiot. nobody is being persecuted in Indonesia. the guy probably doesn't even know where the country is on a map.

he's just a tool being used by illegals so that they can remain in the usa. no more. no less.

I see him as someone like peanut carter. a sincere person with no brains.

if he continues with his insanity, he should be jailed for aiding and abetting criminals.

“Iblis-ak-bar & mo his prophet”

Since: Mar 07

Mt Clemens, MI

#3 Apr 8, 2014
Well if Democrats would compromise??.......

If the Illegal Foreign National would renounce their Citizenship of the other Country as part of the naturalization process, waive any future Governmental aid for themselves and anyone under 18 not born in country, that they are responsible for, this could be a done deal.. As to all the Foreign Nationals in this Country we should go back to the January registration that we grew up with.. If you don't want to become a Citizen, we need to know where you are.....

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Z_SKI_ wrote:
Well if Democrats would compromise??.......
If the Illegal Foreign National would renounce their Citizenship of the other Country as part of the naturalization process, waive any future Governmental aid for themselves and anyone under 18 not born in country, that they are responsible for, this could be a done deal.. As to all the Foreign Nationals in this Country we should go back to the January registration that we grew up with.. If you don't want to become a Citizen, we need to know where you are.....
most countries in the world that I know of require "guests" to periodically report into immigration so that the host country knows where they are. this includes Thailand, china, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.

MOST countries in the world.

so, why is it the usa does not require this?

and get this, if the "guest" is found without proper documentation, they is NO hearing. they are deported. IMMEDIATELY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zarephath Christian Church (Sep '13) Mar 23 Jim 22
News Muslim cleric is in US court fighting against d... Mar 8 Bible Reader 2
News Religious vaccine exemptions on the rise for NJ... Feb 23 AWARENESS 1
News Illegal immigrants being fired in face of feder... (Jan '08) Feb '17 photog 260
News New adult day-care center for older Asian India... (Jul '08) Feb '17 NRB 79
Mayor David Mayer raises highest property taxes Jan '17 Mayor David Mayer 1
News Manville residents angry over property taxes (Sep '16) Jan '17 Sam 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages