Topix Singles Bar

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#4435 Mar 4, 2013
Hello Righty! So good to see you. Things just don't go well when you're not here :) I'm never going back into the pits after that pudding fiasco. We did hear from honeymylove and she is fine.
I hope she sees your post and comes back to help get the place ready for Spring Flings. I'll start with the dustcloths.....

“Snow isn't pretty in February”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as it is in December

#4436 Mar 4, 2013
{Rolling my shirt sleeves up}

Good morning, Girls! Y'all need an extra pair of hands to spiffy the place up? Here, I'll give that broom the what-for!

Spring Fling.....I like the sound of that!

:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4437 Mar 6, 2013
Thought I would stop by and say hello to everyone here.I needed some rest..just stressed out.You know how that is..
Grab the broon and hopped onto it.Riding around the room.(~:
Put some music on someone..lets get busy cleaning this joint up.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4438 Mar 6, 2013

Level 8

#4439 Mar 6, 2013
Hello ladies! This place is starting to shape up! So good to see you honemylove! I do understand about needing rest and time off! Glad you're ok and back with us. Don't fall off your broom LOL!

Hey Dickens, good to see you, too. When does the Spring Flinging' begin? teehee

*drops change in Righty's tip jar...tinkle tinkle*

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4440 Mar 7, 2013
Hey Ladies..I've been picking up some nice decor to brighten the place up..Ahhh, Yeah FD,Pudding Pits, are the pits! Sooooo, We have Jello again.All Pastels! Hard to mix that stuff.Great seeing you Dickens,HML.Yes indeed...But has anyone seen that Pepper? No sitting on the porch this year.We have a new Season to prepare for. Everything, can be New again..:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#4441 Mar 7, 2013
We need to get everyone here..Reunion time..

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#4442 Mar 7, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
We need to get everyone here..Reunion time..
Hi there, Honey. I sorta think that a St. Patrick's Day celebration should start a week from tomorrow, seeing as how St. Patrick's Day falls on Sunday. Whaddya think? Y'all have a good'n.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4443 Mar 9, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there, Honey. I sorta think that a St. Patrick's Day celebration should start a week from tomorrow, seeing as how St. Patrick's Day falls on Sunday. Whaddya think? Y'all have a good'n.
Hello perfessor..How are you?..Your idea sounds good to me..Have a great day!

“I gots muh toofs in”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4444 Mar 14, 2013
That there thing didn't last long.
I be watching the ESPN channel.

Level 9

as it is in December

#4445 Mar 16, 2013
{Setting a carton of decorations on the counter}

I'm just going to scatter some of these green paper shamrocks around, and tie some green streamers across the room. Oh, and this sparkly green tinsel garland will look so festive looped on the bar.

....and I think this is such a cute idea.....green jelly beans to set out in these plastic green shamrock-shaped bowls! I'm glad I thought of them!

Let me check the stock room and make sure there is plenty of lime jello for the pit. Just in case some adventuresome person happens by!

We'll be all set if anyone comes by tonight.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4446 Mar 16, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
{Setting a carton of decorations on the counter}
I'm just going to scatter some of these green paper shamrocks around, and tie some green streamers across the room. Oh, and this sparkly green tinsel garland will look so festive looped on the bar.
....and I think this is such a cute idea.....green jelly beans to set out in these plastic green shamrock-shaped bowls! I'm glad I thought of them!
Let me check the stock room and make sure there is plenty of lime jello for the pit. Just in case some adventuresome person happens by!
We'll be all set if anyone comes by tonight.
The place looks GREAT, Dickens.You always know what to do..(~:

Level 9

Location hidden

#4447 Mar 16, 2013
http://youtu.be/Z7yNCEUNWyM

Irish Party-shakey

Hope this works..Please jukebox play this for me.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4448 Mar 17, 2013
Guess everyone had other plans..

Level 9

as it is in December

#4449 Mar 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Guess everyone had other plans..
Hi HML. My computer has been acting strange for the past couple of days. Today it is telling me that I have no internet connection....yet, here I am, able to post. I think a little gremlin has climbed inside.

I hope you and everyone are having a happy St. Patrick's Day.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4450 Mar 17, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HML. My computer has been acting strange for the past couple of days. Today it is telling me that I have no internet connection....yet, here I am, able to post. I think a little gremlin has climbed inside.
I hope you and everyone are having a happy St. Patrick's Day.
Welcome Dickens..At least I'm not alone..My computer has been acting up as well..Mine says I have a virus but when I checked none where found..Also it would shut down..

Have a great and safe night.

Level 9

as it is in December

#4451 Mar 18, 2013
Hi HML. I hope you enjoyed the weekend.

My laptop is getting up in age and I'll be lost when it plays out. My son has told me not to worry, that he has one he can loan me until we have shopped for a new one. But it's not that easy for me to go from this one that I am so familiar with, to one I have to learn how to get around on. My screen often blinks like a light bulb getting ready to blow.

I will box up these St. Patty's Day decorations now and store them away. It doesn't appear that many folks dropped in to enjoy them but maybe some did look in and just didn't linger to post. Anyway, I always like to have the dear old place decked out with seasonal embellishments. As soon as the rain moves out, I'll try to bring in some fresh bouquets of buttercups. Do you have any forsythia blooming, or early tulips?

Level 9

Location hidden

#4452 Mar 18, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi HML. I hope you enjoyed the weekend.
My laptop is getting up in age and I'll be lost when it plays out. My son has told me not to worry, that he has one he can loan me until we have shopped for a new one. But it's not that easy for me to go from this one that I am so familiar with, to one I have to learn how to get around on. My screen often blinks like a light bulb getting ready to blow.
I will box up these St. Patty's Day decorations now and store them away. It doesn't appear that many folks dropped in to enjoy them but maybe some did look in and just didn't linger to post. Anyway, I always like to have the dear old place decked out with seasonal embellishments. As soon as the rain moves out, I'll try to bring in some fresh bouquets of buttercups. Do you have any forsythia blooming, or early tulips?
No I don't have any kind of flower.Between my hubby and the dog can't keep any and I so did love my flowers.Loved to spent time digging in the dity and planting news ones..Not anymore..
You had this place looking really nice as always.

Level 8

#4453 Mar 19, 2013
Hello honeymylove and Dickens! I guess no one had a St Pattys Day celebration. I was hoping Jamie would jump in and handle a big todo at Nat's old place but I don't think she felt comfortable with it. Maybe things will get back in gear soon.
Now, on to Easter! It has been spring-like where I am. But up your way seems to be getting more snow according to the news.
I just saw a fat sassy robin outside my window! I love robins.
I hope you are having a great day!

Level 9

Location hidden

#4454 Mar 19, 2013
Hello Faerydust...I love watching different kind of birds eating from the bird feeder..I seen my first gray finch.They are pretty but I like the yellow ones better for some reason.May be cause of the bright color..

Have a great day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Due to Rain 10 min Towel Boy 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Forumwatcher 172,956
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 25 min Trouser Cough 38,860
please tell the congregation 1 hr Grover skullorchard 30
Nathan whitis 4 hr PSAforya 5
Master Musicians Festival 4 hr dead horse 17
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 14,284

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages