Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4168 Aug 29, 2012
Good Morning..I guess it's too early for the bar to be open.After all it's 5:o4 a.m...Everyone is sleeping.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4169 Aug 31, 2012
Weekend is here.The bar should be opened....Shacking the door..Where is everybody?..Scratching my head.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#4170 Aug 31, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
Weekend is here.The bar should be opened....Shacking the door..Where is everybody?..Scratching my head.
Yeah, Honey, it should be open. But, I'm sleepy, so I think I'll just go back to sleep. Y'all have a good'n, and may God bless.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4171 Aug 31, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Honey, it should be open. But, I'm sleepy, so I think I'll just go back to sleep. Y'all have a good'n, and may God bless.
Hello perfessor.Hope you slept well.

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#4172 Sep 3, 2012
*eat a scone*
Ann123

Eaton, OH

#4173 Sep 3, 2012
Would you like a cup of tea with that scone?

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#4174 Sep 3, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Hello perfessor.Hope you slept well.
Hey there, Honey. How have I missed this thread for so long? My tracker must be failing quite a bit. I've found several that didn't show up for 2 or 3 days. I had a good, restful nap that day. Today is the first day I've been able to go all day without a nap in a while. My energy level may be coming back up and stay there consistently. I certainly hope so. Hope everything has been going well for you. Keep faith, and all will work out for the best. Y'all have a good'n.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4175 Sep 4, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there, Honey. How have I missed this thread for so long? My tracker must be failing quite a bit. I've found several that didn't show up for 2 or 3 days. I had a good, restful nap that day. Today is the first day I've been able to go all day without a nap in a while. My energy level may be coming back up and stay there consistently. I certainly hope so. Hope everything has been going well for you. Keep faith, and all will work out for the best. Y'all have a good'n.
Thank you perfessor.I think keeping the faith is what we all need.I feel things are going better for me.I've had a long,hard time and I know God has been with me through it all.I thank him for letting me be here still today.I know how you feel not having energy.I when through a spell when I was 26/27.I was losting my red blood cells.I went through 2-3 test a week for 4 months.All I did was sleep and here I was a young mother/widow and no one to help.I prayed everyday.Many times a day.I feel like I never truely regain all my energy but God let me go on with my life.I hope you get stronger each and every day.May God strenghten you as you go through these times...Hugs..
Ann123

Eaton, OH

#4176 Sep 4, 2012
Good Morning Everyone...Have a good day!

Level 9

Location hidden

#4177 Sep 5, 2012
Good Morning Ann and perfessor.Where is everyone else?

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#4178 Sep 5, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
Good Morning Ann and perfessor.Where is everyone else?
Good morning, Honey. Hope everything is going well today. Y'all have a good'n.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4179 Sep 6, 2012
Good Morning perfessor.All is well here.Hope you have a bless and fullfilled day.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#4180 Sep 6, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
Good Morning perfessor.All is well here.Hope you have a bless and fullfilled day.
Good morning, Honey. The day isn't starting real well. A cramping stomach woke me up. As soon as I ger relief from that, I'll go back to sleep for a while. Y'all have a good'n.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4181 Sep 6, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Honey. The day isn't starting real well. A cramping stomach woke me up. As soon as I ger relief from that, I'll go back to sleep for a while. Y'all have a good'n.
Hope you feel better perfessor.I get cramps even in my ribs.Those cramps are no fun.

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#4182 Sep 6, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Honey. You're out and about early today. I got back home from St. Louis last night, and after about 3 1/2 hrs. sleep, got myself a case of the wide-awakes. I'm still very tired, too. I didn't realize all those heart procedures would weaken a body that much. At least I can move around this morning better that I could when I arrived home last night. I could barely put 1 foot in front of the other. I'm hoping to get sleepy soon so I can finish my night's sleep. Y'all have a good'n.
perfessor,
What heart procedures are you talking about (if you don't mind telling us)? I'm so glad you are feelng better now! You are such a dear and loved by so many. Hope you're having a good'n!

Level 8

#4183 Sep 6, 2012
Hello to all the Singles Bar patrons: Dickens, honeymylove, perfessor, Ann123, Maverick, By the Blood, Right Way, Holy Land and anyone I've left out! I'm way behind in my post reading. I surely do hope everyone is doing well. I read somewhere that Righty had found the right man, maybe. Good for you, Righty! Honeymylove, it seems you have been through a lot. May God bless you and heal you. perfessor, that picture of you is sure to get you a pole-dancing gig! Mav, I think I'll join you in a scone....and what's up with that carrot avatar? Dickens, it is always a pleasure to read your posts. You brighten my day and describe things beautifully!

Can I get a fresh, hot cup of coffee to go with that scone?

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#4184 Sep 6, 2012
Faerydust wrote:
<quoted text>
perfessor,
What heart procedures are you talking about (if you don't mind telling us)? I'm so glad you are feelng better now! You are such a dear and loved by so many. Hope you're having a good'n!
I had a chemical stress test and a cardiac cath, xrays, ultra sounds, and I flunked everything, including a urine test because of my kidneys. Because of a reaction to a medication and being anemic, a stent can't be put in at this time. Gonna look at it again in 6 months. A new medication he started me on while in the hospital is helping considerably. Everything will be OK; the Creator has a plan, and what ever that is will be best. Thanks, and ya'll have a good'n.

Level 8

#4185 Sep 6, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I had a chemical stress test and a cardiac cath, xrays, ultra sounds, and I flunked everything, including a urine test because of my kidneys. Because of a reaction to a medication and being anemic, a stent can't be put in at this time. Gonna look at it again in 6 months. A new medication he started me on while in the hospital is helping considerably. Everything will be OK; the Creator has a plan, and what ever that is will be best. Thanks, and ya'll have a good'n.
Oh my goodness, you had the full service deal, huh?! I am so sorry to hear this. You have a wonderful outlook and yes, God has a plan. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4186 Sep 7, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I had a chemical stress test and a cardiac cath, xrays, ultra sounds, and I flunked everything, including a urine test because of my kidneys. Because of a reaction to a medication and being anemic, a stent can't be put in at this time. Gonna look at it again in 6 months. A new medication he started me on while in the hospital is helping considerably. Everything will be OK; the Creator has a plan, and what ever that is will be best. Thanks, and ya'll have a good'n.
Hood Morning perfessor.Hope you are feeling better today.That chemical stress test,it that were they give you an injection before the test.If so,I've had that 2 times.The last one was very rough on me.The doctor kept asking me if I was ok.I don't think I could go through another.I understand on how you feel in a way..Keeping you in my prayers.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4187 Sep 7, 2012
Good Morning not Hood Morning...SORRY!!

Maybe something is trying to tell us we will be wearing the hood sooner than we think.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Another Vet 7,323
clock repair (Apr '10) 17 min Seth Ashford 6
dr. ruby loosing license. 48 min Sweetheart62 3
Signs; that your Neighbor is a Drug Dealer ? (Feb '09) 54 min Tim 131
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? 1 hr Worry Not 42
Local BootyCall 1 hr modalert 2
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr gladthelakeisback 21,210
Sully's 6 hr Vote Libertarian 18
County Judge-Exec 16 hr Marine 135

Somerset Jobs